Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i certainly fancy getting a set of the coasters.
    I passed on the 302 as i made myself a 1/24 one(But that was of the original design).
    As regards the possibility of the 304 replica, is there any movement on that?
    And any idea as to what kind of size?
    I made an Odyssey model(Which i gave to Bruce Woloshyn of Rainmaker), and i'd like to know if the one you perhaps plan to make will be bigger than the one i made(Mine was about 25cm give or take).
    Bar.
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Hey all – just wanted to let you know we started accepting preorders on Teal'c and the Stargate coasters last night:

Teal'c: http://store.quantummechanix.com/Sta...ized_p_68.html

Stargate Coasters: http://store.quantummechanix.com/Sta...of-4_p_65.html

Comment

Originally posted by QMx Andy View Post
        Hey all – just wanted to let you know we started accepting preorders on Teal'c and the Stargate coasters last night:

Teal'c: http://store.quantummechanix.com/Sta...ized_p_68.html

Stargate Coasters: http://store.quantummechanix.com/Sta...of-4_p_65.html
        Woo-hoo!

Thank you!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Dear Andy,

I have a Star Trek question for you, if you can field it. I am really pleased with the announcement of 10" Star Trek Ships to be made by QMX. I would like to suggest however, that several fans have expressed their desire to see a die cast metal version of the new 2009 Enterprise, like the small die cast models that were made by Corgi International in 2007: http://www.corgi-usa.com/code/search...id=star%20trek . Mattel recently attempted to sell mostly plastic ships as "die cast" but several collectors were disappointed. You can see the discussion here: http://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.p...=100&start=100 . I would certainly purchase several (probably four) for a price point of $50-$70, personally. Please consider it. Thanks!

And now back to Stargate...
          sigpic

Comment

Hi there,
            Was wondering if there is a problem with the coaster set,is it me or has the expected delivery date at Quantum changed from the 24th to the 30th?????
            Kindest regards
            Tys
            Jack: Teal'c, what's with the hair?
            Thor: O'Neill.
            Jack: Thor. You got aspirin?
            Thor: You should feel better momentarily, and your memory should return.
            Jack: [Pause] Teal'c, what's with the hair?

INDEED.......YA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TYS View Post
              Hi there,
              Was wondering if there is a problem with the coaster set,is it me or has the expected delivery date at Quantum changed from the 24th to the 30th?????
              Kindest regards
              Tys
              Hi Tys - no problem; the order just got held up in Customs at the Long Beach terminal for an extra week (unfortunately, this is becoming a more common occurance as the Customs officials have their staffing cut). They will be in the warehouse no later than May 29 and will start shipping by the 30th.

Sorry for the delay!

Comment

Got this on twitter

RT @QMxInsider: Stargate Coasters and Mirrors are in the warehouse and ready to ship: is.gd/LFXb (Coasters); is.gd/LFZ0 (Mirrors)

Comment

So, anyone gotten their Stargate Coasters yet? What do you think?

Comment

I'm hoping to order a set of the coasters sometime soon, money's been a bit tight lately. I'll be sure to toss up a review when/if I do get a set, though.

I've got a couple questions I've been meaning to ask. Regarding the F-302, how did the sales fair with it; do you guys think of it as a success?

And any updates on the Death Glider?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                      I'm hoping to order a set of the coasters sometime soon, money's been a bit tight lately. I'll be sure to toss up a review when/if I do get a set, though.
                      Totally get that. Money's tight all over and we wouldn't want to be responsible for putting you over your limit!

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                      I've got a couple questions I've been meaning to ask. Regarding the F-302, how did the sales fair with it; do you guys think of it as a success?

And any updates on the Death Glider?
                      Yes, we absolutely view the F-302 as both a sales and critical successful. We've gotten nothing but rave reviews. As for the Death Glider – it's still in development. We ran into one snag when we realized the detailing in the digital files wasn't quite as high as we hoped, so we've had to add a few months to the schedule to add more detail to the design. It will look awesome, tho, when it's done. The F-302 set a pretty high bar and we're determined to surpass it!

Comment

So, now that you have licenses for almost every major sci-fi franchise (please don't jump on the 'star wars gravy train' if you were thinking about it), is there a chance that you will one day, produce merchandise for the lesser known sci-fi greats?

Such as, 'Doctor Who', 'Red Dwarf', 'Blakes 7' or even 'The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy'?
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Hey there Billz – thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think we're a long way off from having every major Sci Fi franchise in the house ;-) There's a looong list of properties we'd love to work on some day (including the ones on your list). But our first rule is we won't take on a license until we're sure we can do it justice. It's not enough to just put the logo on our website, we gotta be able make stuff that fans will be proud to own.

Comment

Will the Teal'cs definitely be shipping tomorrow as it says on the page?

Also, thanks for the awesome surprise in the newsletter! I'm sure that pleased a ton of people.

Comment

Heya! Teal'c started shipping today so, yeah!

Comment

Hey Andy, any plans to make any prop replica weapons in addition to the miniatures. Don't get me wrong, I love the F-302, coasters, and stargate mirror, got em on my desk right now But I'd like to see a pop up Zat, wraith stunner, atlantean pistol, Asuran disruptor etc etc etc. Just wondering Nice stuff so far, can't wait to see more, make a puddle jumper model now

Comment

Working...
                                X