This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! My fish need a stargate!!!

I just got a 10 gallon fish take and I NEED me a stargate to put inside...can anyone help?
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

So... more of a watergate, then.

Try eBay: a quick search found this 7 inch Stargate model which might work for you.

Hey, add some pillars (available in every pet shop known to mankind), and you can re-create the submerged ruins from the episode "Watergate"!
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Oh......I really need to put a gate in my tank.....

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
      Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

I really need a fish tank to just make a model of the watergate episode....

Comment

You have to be careful about what you put in a fishtank.. a model stargate could leak chemicals into the water that could kill all the fish And then there's the paint...

Comment

The only ones I've been able to find are in Europe I saw on youtube a model that lit up and then bubbles came out it was awesome...then the fish swam through it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gtNP1prK0
            "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
              The only ones I've been able to find are in Europe I saw on youtube a model that lit up and then bubbles came out it was awesome...then the fish swam through it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gtNP1prK0
              How cool is that

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3gtNP1prK0...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3gtNP1prK0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                You have to be careful about what you put in a fishtank.. a model stargate could leak chemicals into the water that could kill all the fish And then there's the paint...
                Very true.

I have a friend who had 'broken' columns in his tank, when his cat bumped the tank one of his fish was impaled and died, even though the tank was still full of water.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

I personaly would rather have a nice little model Atlantis to place on the bottom of my fish tank. (When I get a fish tank that is.)
                  The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                  Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
                    I personaly would rather have a nice little model Atlantis to place on the bottom of my fish tank. (When I get a fish tank that is.)
                    Encased in a "Shield"?

That would be sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X