This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Complete Series Cover PICTURE

Who's going to be in the picture on the boxset of the full SG1 series? Vala never made it on a season set even though she starred in S10. My vote goes to Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c. I wouldn't object to Cam or Vala, but I'd take Jack over the both of them. Hammond & Laundry would be pretty good too.

Thoughts?
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

everyone and no excuses
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Comment

i just want the title Stargate SG-1 the complete series all 10 seasons.

to show that the series has been around for ten years might make it more appling to the folks just walking by in the stores.

Comment

Jack
        Sam
        Daniel
        Teal'c
        Jonas
        Hammond
        Mitchell
        Vala

Possibly Janet...but they always had the villains on the other side...
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Maybe it will just be like the 1-9 box set:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargate-SG1-s...QQcmdZViewItem
          sigpic

Comment

I think on 1 side the should be Jack, Sam, Tealc, Danial, Jonas, Hammond, Janet, Landry, Cam and Vala. Each on representing a season each. THen on the other side there should be Thor, Braytak, apophis, anubis, fifth, Oma, adria, Selmak, Baal and maybourne.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Daniel and Hammond. They're the main players and are the only characters that have been in all ten seasons. The folks who started the series and made it what it is.

I would love it if Janet, Jacob and Jonas also made it on the cover as they played such important roles.

However, as Ripple in Space mentioned I wouldn't object to either/both Cam/Vala being on the cover as long as the main five listed above were on there. I'd hate it if they subtituted Cam/Vala for Jack/Hammond.
              Last edited by Nikki; 10 July 2007, 07:45 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

I'm not sure what I would prefer actually. I agree that maybe it should just be the original 4 but I do quite like the look of the season 1-9 box set with just the gate on it. There can be no disagreements or dissapointments with that style about one or more of the characters being left off! After all if Cam and Vala where on it so should Jonas.
                sigpic

Comment

maybe that picture they released when 200 came out with Jack, Hammond and Frasier edited into the S10 promo picture. I think that would be cool.

Perfecto!

Comment

There's probably enough room for all major characters and most recurring characters, considering this is gonna be a 54 disc set, it's gonna be pretty big.
                    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                      Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Daniel and Hammond. They're the main players and are the only characters that have been in all ten seasons. The folks who started the series and made it what it is.

I would love it if Janet, Jacob and Jonas also made it on the cover as they played such important roles.

However, as Ripple in Space mentioned I wouldn't object to either/both Cam/Vala being on the cover as long as the main five listed above were on there. I'd hate it if they subtituted Cam/Vala for Jack/Hammond.
                      Actually, only Carter and Tealc have been in all ten seasons. Daniel wasn't in season 6 and hammond left in season 8. And Oneill's been gone since season 9.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

How about just the Stargate and no characters at all on the outer cover.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

That's actually not a bad idea. Have the box just have a big Stargate with "Stargate SG-1" written across it. And then I think on the cover of each individual season would be the picture of a character on the show.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I told you all that this was coming & some exambles of Complete Series DVD Sets

I have this set & on the back the Side Covers all match up to show a picture of the Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                              Actually, only Carter and Tealc have been in all ten seasons. Daniel wasn't in season 6 and hammond left in season 8. And Oneill's been gone since season 9.
                              I think they meant that those characters have appaered in all 10 seasons. Hammond was in PU in S8, TFH in S9, and TRNTin S10. Jack was in Avalon and Origin in S9 and 200 and the Shroud in S10. Daniel was in Abyss, The Changling, and Full Circle is S6.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X