No announcement yet.

DST Toys Pics Thread (56kers beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I got late in the game, so I was unable to get General O'Neill, Black Ops O'Neill or Daniel Jackson. Oh, well...I managed to get a Colonel O'Neill in a trade, although his hand recently fell off!

Here's a pic of Colonel O'Neill and my custom hatless version (made from a Cameron Mitchell and FCBD O'Neill). The color discrepancy between the head and neck/hands isn't as obvious in person.

Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Lookin good Beckmen. I like the accessory detail shots of the Atlantis figures.

Comment

I do have a new episode for you. Today we see season 4 "Double Jeopardy"

This shall be the scene where the two Jacks are fighting and Sam was saying "Sirs? As much as I would like to see how that ends..." or something like that. Unfortunately the arms of the figures didn't bent properly, so that's all we got them to do.

Sam and Teal'c don't know what to make out of it.

Before that the robots had been captured and Robo-Daniel had to step forward.

Robo-Jack disguised himself as one of Cronos's guards. And I think he did pretty good (the grey cape he had stolen from the Ori-prior).

Since we didn't have any Darian Robo-Daniel gets his head shot off by a Jaffa. All are taken by surprise and throw up their hands in the air. (Notice also the wooden figure in the background my friend found in some part of her apartment )

The head is rolling over the floor (and was last seen in the Legends Memorabilia Shop at Avalon )

And now I'm revealing that we resp. my friend only got this idea since her Daniel always lost his head, but that isn't actually news for us, isn't it?
        Last edited by GermanAstra; 22 September 2010, 05:04 AM.
        Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Thought I'd finally post some pics of my SG-1 figures too...haha

Comment

That's a cool custom Carter there (the one that seems to have been made from a Field Ops Weir), but you should eventually get her the right kind of vest.
            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!

Comment

SG-1 (sans Carter) gets in a mexican standoff with a couple of Jaffa who have taken Thor hostage.

To be continued...?

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                That's a cool custom Carter there (the one that seems to have been made from a Field Ops Weir), but you should eventually get her the right kind of vest.
                Thanks. I did have the right one on her but it was kinda loose so I put the Weir one back on. I put the Weir head on my field ops Carter so I used the Carter vest on that figure just so I don't waste the Weir vest. If they make a t-shirt or tank top version of Carter, I'll probably take apart the Weir with red shirt and use the arms to make a Weir as she appeared in that episode where they had their bodies taken over and she had to fight Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by nighthawk_77 View Post
                  Thought I'd finally post some pics of my SG-1 figures too...haha

In the last pic the star wars figures look weird next to sg-1.

Are they supposed to be that small?
                  sigpic

Comment

haha...due to space constraints, I have two different displays side by side..haha

Comment

I need more serpent guards.

Saw no pictures of the grey prototypes so I figured I'll show mine. Really need to track the ones i'm missing down. Oh yeah and threw in two of the convention exclusives in there as well. Daniel/anubis and replicarter aren't pictured but there around.

Comment

So, looks like you're missing the Serpent Guard, Thor, Vala and Mitchell unpainteds? The Serpent Guard will probably the hardest one of those four to track down, but they show up occasionally. Just be glad you've already got a Black Ops Teal'c, not only is he scarce in general but it's hard to find any sellers that can spot the difference between him and regular Teal'c. >_<

Comment

The difference is that black ops T'ealc has hair and I think even on the prototype unpainted one, you should still be able to tell, and also the fact that the black ops T'ealc has a t-shirt.

Comment

I'm aware of the differences, but most ebay sellers hardly ever notice.

Comment

Took a few more pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                                So, looks like you're missing the Serpent Guard, Thor, Vala and Mitchell unpainteds? The Serpent Guard will probably the hardest one of those four to track down, but they show up occasionally. Just be glad you've already got a Black Ops Teal'c, not only is he scarce in general but it's hard to find any sellers that can spot the difference between him and regular Teal'c. >_<
                                Are you talking about the difference in teal'c in the grey prototypes? or just the regular figures? Either way he isn't scarce around me, I can go out and buy all the regular figures all over again as well as any or at least most of the grey protos i already own. Only the grey daniels and convention exclusives have i had to buy online. Everything else i've bought at retail. Massachusetts must be a SG figure mecca.

But yes i dearly want to find a proto serpent guard and Thor.

Comment

Working...
                                X