This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of an accurate SG-1 P-90

Does anyone have a nice side shot and front shot of the P-90 shown on SG-1? Please help! My searches are not producing the pictures I need.

Hi HG. Were you looking for a straight down the barrel front shot?

This one is from the front slightly at an angle - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...p90mike3_s.jpg

Side on shot - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...tm_p90_jpg.jpg

Side on with accessories attached - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...s/fn_p90_3.jpg
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

You know, you could just GIS the P90 and find it yourself. It's really not that difficult.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        You know, you could just GIS the P90 and find it yourself. It's really not that difficult.
        Thank you for the helpful post!

As I stated, MY search was not producing the result I wanted. I am looking for the P-90 used on SG-1 not any random P-90. Missster was kind enough to find some great pics (pics which DID NOT show up in my search btw)and I did a search EPISODE BY EPISODE in the image archives on Gateworld and found what I needed.

Next time read a post fully before responding

Comment

afaik they just use the standard P-90's, though they could possibly be the P-90 USG (basically has a better sight on it). SG1 also tend to have a torch strapped to the right hand side of it. There are also models with Infra-red and Visible lasers too, but I don't think they're the ones SG1 use (since I've seen external laser attachments on them in some episodes)

Just be aware that Missster.Freeman linked to three different variants there. The first is the P-90 USG (I think), the second is the standard P-90 and the third is the P-90 TR (the triple Picatinny rail model - you can put all sorts of accessories on it). If you see a P-90 with a long barrel, it'd be the PS-90 which is the civilian semi-auto only model.
          Last edited by Agent_Dark; 08 May 2007, 01:28 AM.

Comment

there really isn't that much of a difference. why are you searching for the pictures?
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              afaik they just use the standard P-90's, though they could possibly be the P-90 USG (basically has a better sight on it). SG1 also tend to have a torch strapped to the right hand side of it. There are also models with Infra-red and Visible lasers too, but I don't think they're the ones SG1 use (since I've seen external laser attachments on them in some episodes)

Just be aware that Missster.Freeman linked to three different variants there. The first is the P-90 USG (I think), the second is the standard P-90 and the third is the P-90 TR (the triple Picatinny rail model - you can put all sorts of accessories on it). If you see a P-90 with a long barrel, it'd be the PS-90 which is the civilian semi-auto only model.
              Thanks for the info! I have zero knowledge on weapons. I have noticed the torch/flashlight on the opposite side of the scope. Some shows have it, others don’t.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              there really isn't that much of a difference. why are you searching for the pictures?
              I thought there was, something to do with the rails. I know on Sg-Command.net they had a tutorial on how to transform a p-90 into and SG-1 P-90.

I plan on customizing the little P-90 weapons that came with my SG-1 figures, so they can be a bit more accurate. I will post pics when I am completed.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                Thank you for the helpful post!

As I stated, MY search was not producing the result I wanted. I am looking for the P-90 used on SG-1 not any random P-90. Missster was kind enough to find some great pics (pics which DID NOT show up in my search btw)and I did a search EPISODE BY EPISODE in the image archives on Gateworld and found what I needed.

Next time read a post fully before responding
                The P90 used on SG-1 is and always had been a standard P90, meaning any old image that came up on GIS would be right. Occasionally they put the odd attachment on like a laser sight, another common picture on GIS.

Wikipedia is also a great tool for beginners.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought there was, something to do with the rails. I know on Sg-Command.net they had a tutorial on how to transform a p-90 into and SG-1 P-90.
                  I can't find it but I'm assuming it's regarding a particular airsoft gun. The Tokyo Marui airsoft gun is the common replica SG costumers go for but it is an expensive piece ($250+) and for awhile it wasn't being made. Theres a cheaper alternative that is a non-scoped P90 TR that alot of costumers on a budget picked up (as well as when someone couldn't find a Tokyo Marui P90).

The TR has only been used on Atlantis though so it's not completely SG-1 accurate, so it's probably tutorial for changing it into the standard scoped P90 or "SG-1 P90."

The only modification that the P90's have on the show is a second rail. They used the flashlight/laser combo in the first P90 seasons then the flashlight/anti-Kull warrior weapon and in season 9 switched to just a flashlight.

What's really cool is in a scene in "Paradise Lost" they get really close to a P90 and you can clearly see it's the Tokyo Marui airsoft gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                    I can't find it but I'm assuming it's regarding a particular airsoft gun. The Tokyo Marui airsoft gun is the common replica SG costumers go for but it is an expensive piece ($250+) and for awhile it wasn't being made. Theres a cheaper alternative that is a non-scoped P90 TR that alot of costumers on a budget picked up (as well as when someone couldn't find a Tokyo Marui P90).

The TR has only been used on Atlantis though so it's not completely SG-1 accurate, so it's probably tutorial for changing it into the standard scoped P90 or "SG-1 P90."

The only modification that the P90's have on the show is a second rail. They used the flashlight/laser combo in the first P90 seasons then the flashlight/anti-Kull warrior weapon and in season 9 switched to just a flashlight.

What's really cool is in a scene in "Paradise Lost" they get really close to a P90 and you can clearly see it's the Tokyo Marui airsoft gun.
                    Thanks for all the useful info Jedigreedo, one poster in this thread could take a cue from you. I was pretty sure there was some modification to the P-90's used in SG-1. The whole point of this thread was to determine that and find decent pictures of it. I will have to watch that episode to see the P-90.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Wikipedia is also a great tool for beginners.
                    Beginners of what? Searching for SG-1 P-90’s? Wikipedia usually does not include larger pictures in the entries.

Comment

No problem, here's a good source to read up on weapons-

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg13-e.htm

Comment

Will these help?

Originally posted by roll my blues
                        do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Comment

My thanks to both of you, those are great shots.

Comment

I plan on customizing the little P-90 weapons that came with my SG-1 figures, so they can be a bit more accurate. I will post pics when I am completed.
                            Cool. Can't wait to see them! Do you have the pre season 8 or the season 9-10 SG-1 team, HG?
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                              Cool. Can't wait to see them! Do you have the pre season 8 or the season 9-10 SG-1 team, HG?
                              Technically, it would be a pre season 8 team (I have Mitchell however). I would like to have a season 10 team, but I am going to wait to see if TPTB release a Vala in pigtails and full gear before doing a custom of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X