No announcement yet.

A Thread For Custom Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Mooncat and HirogenGater's figures combined with the prospect of some really nice new sculpts in the future has really stoked on getting a complete team together. The more I see that RDA sculpt the more I love it.
    Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

A Sneak peak posted over at SSF
      Last edited by Mooncat; 02 July 2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

Wow, those are good! I better start saving.
          Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Mooncat, how much do you think these will run for a set? I am scared to ask.

Comment

Ultimately it will be down to the Commisioner as he had to pay for these sculpts to be generated, the more that want the the greater the spread of the cost . . so a numbers post on Sunohc thread may help the commisioner choose his price . . I would hazard a guess at about $25 - $30 each as that seems to be the going rate . . but those that want a professional paint job may have to pay $80 per head for paint so it all adds up.

Im going with Small Studios as his work is absolutely superb . . having had a Mal Reynolds from him . . .

Im sure that the SG1 sculpts will be taken to the next level under his brush . . that said you pay for the quality . . . but Im already into a fair amount in bodies and kit with my SG1 figures currently . . . these sculpts will take them to whole new level . . . I may even take Tealc's jacket off to show off his HT apollo creed body against that sculpt (which Ill have to modify to fit the HT body before sending to Josh at Small Studios)

All this might be a bit redundant as the commisioner may decide to charge something I cannot afford or am willing to pay . . . who knows
              Last edited by Mooncat; 07 July 2010, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Here we go....

Perfection.

Comment

Comment

The SG-1 sculpts are now complete and on the way to my caster for molding and casting. He has given me a shipping eta of the end of the July, first of August. Due to these being made and paid for as a set (all at the same time) that’s the way I have to sell them, they are $140.00 a set + shipping and handling. They will be cast in opaque flesh tone resin which is a great base coat when painting. This will be a limited run of twenty sets, first come, first serve. Please contact me at jeff.scifi67ATgmail.com (put @ in for AT) and I will add your name to the list in order that I receive it. Please include your real name, which forum you are from and forum ID. I will send you an email with the payment and shipping details. Yes I will ship international.

Comment

Those are 1/6 scale right? I would have definitely got a set for the 6" figures. Great job on those.

Comment

Originally posted by JediKnutt View Post
                        Those are 1/6 scale right? I would have definitely got a set for the 6" figures. Great job on those.
                        Yes m8 those are for 1/6 scale . . 12 inch figures

Comment

After receiving several request from members of a few different boards, I have decided to sell the SG-1 heads as singles too. If you would like one or more please email me at jeff.scifi67ATgmail.com (put @ in for AT) and I will add your name to the list. These will be cast after the sets so I want to wait a little bit before I take any money but please lmk what you want now so I will know what quantities to have casted.

Comment

scifi67, those heads looks amazing. I am just curious... How much would the Teal'c head cost? With shipping to Finland. Is it possibly to get it painted?

OT:
                            And btw is there a Caprica 6 head from Battlestar Galactica?

Comment

Mazojedi please email me at the address above and include you shipping address and I will verify what shipping would be. At this time I do not offer painting services and I only commissioned SG-1 and MacGyver sculpts, sorry.

Comment

In anticipation of receiving my stargate sculpts I thought I'd get the ball rolling with my Sam WIP...

I really like cloth boots in general but I'm wondering if they're too bulky for a female figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X