• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb stuff as always m8

found another shot

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4019/...df958681_b.jpg
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 August 2010, 02:41 PM. Reason: oversized on kbs

Comment

Mooncat, where did you get the boonie cap for Daniel? I can't seem to find one on ebay or the web. Also what p-90 are you using? That looks different from the ones the figures came with.

Is that a P-90 harness as well? Holy cow, the more I look the more I find!

Comment

The boonie cap I bought from the bay not sure of the manufacturer but if you setup a search for "1/6 boonie"

then keep an eye out for an OD green one (they do come up from time to time)

I may have a second with a slightly larger peak ill look later

The gun is the the Hot Toys P90 (you usually cant go wrong in 1/6th with Hot Toys) and the harness is either just some strap I bought from an ebay dealer "7Toys7" or it came with the P90

cant remember

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply. I did find a cap. My jack and daniel are almost done, I am working on sam. Tealc will be last. How much did that head run you?

Comment

Mooncat, do you think this body will work for a Tealc?

http://legendshobbies.com/catalog/pr...oducts_id=2884

How easy was it to attach your custom Tealc head to the body?

Comment

I like to ask if someone make head cast of stargate figures, since I need to buy some of them. Let me know.

Comment

I sent a message to the person on ebay that makes the 1:6 scale Beckett heads about making one for the smaller figures. I was told $200 US per head. I passed.

Comment

This maybe available with some slight tweaks Im waiting on a reply :

Comment

Wow. I'm happy to have the Jack that I do but I really love that sculpt. I hope it does go public.
                    Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Stargate as a Franchise is very Lucky, theres a host of Military 1/6th Manufacturers and with Sculpts like these the quality of Stargate Customs just gets better

Comment

From Sunohc the sculptor in reply to a question about a Daniel Jackson sculpt :

"my client will sell these to the public but he is waiting to have all four versions ready and casted."

So thats a set of SG1 heads in the pipe !

Woot !

Comment

Fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest.

Comment

Hey guys, this is one (of many) of my little projects I was working on latley.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is Cam Mitchell in the Desert Camo that SG-1 wears occasionally. Base is a DST Cam with the desert BDU shirt and pants with a brown tshirt. Gun is the G36K Assualt Rifle that came with the figure (I plan to upgrade sometime to a nicer one). Vest is a Coyote Tan Playhouse. The holster is a generic desert holster. The hat is a desert field cap. Can't remember the boots but I searched for desert boots and those popped up on ebay. At some point I plan on getting a bayonet and desert canteen, but I haven't found any that I was happy with.

I always liked the Desert Camo offworld uniforms.

Hope you guys like him.

Comment

Really looks great HG! Nicely put together. One of my favorite uniforms too.

Speaking of Cam, I noticed Ada has a Farscape version of Ben Browder.

http://www.wantedactionfigure.com/pr...how.asp?id=729
                              Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Thank you! I have an extra Daniel and plan at some point, getting together a Woodland Camo outfit.

Comment

Working...
                                X