Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work!

Gen. Hammond: "He's really that much worse then the others?"
    Jackson: "Well of all the Gods he picked to impersonate, he chose the Devil."

Comment

I also have some of my 1/6 scale figures as well as the 40-inch Stargate and some 7-inch scale diaramas and Puddlejumper on ebay this week if anyone is interested... Just type "custom stargate" in the search!

Comment

Great use of parts Thunderbird. I really like those customs.

And a little late now but I really love your Wraith Bob! Great menacing action pose.
        Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Bob, Blues compliments from you two in particular mean a lot, Thanks for that!

I am just surprised I got Professor Weir done so quickly, I thought she would take ages!

Here is a clue to my third one, its also a request though. - Does anyone know if there is a planetary symbol for Langara, or what the point of Origin is for the planet?
          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Okay, so it isn't finished (yet) but here's my attempt at a ZPM Console for the 5 inch Stargate action figures. Tried using a sandtex base paint to get the grainy texture that I think the console has. Check out the attached pictures (apologies for the poor photo quality), and let me know what you think!
            Attached Files

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

That's a great idea, I might have to try to make one myself now.
              I think it turn out nicely, well done.

Comment

That is indeed a great idea! You guys are all so creative. Well done!
                Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Haven't posted anything for a while, but I just got done with both of these this afternoon. For the most part its just a head-swap(I did have to paint Daniel's head back to normal)
                  Blues already had a version of him(good work by the way) so I wanted to make one too.
                  Major Evan Lorne:

Then since I was using Westley's head I figured I could make good use of his body too.
                  Daniel Jackson in a suit:

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
                    Okay, so it isn't finished (yet) but here's my attempt at a ZPM Console for the 5 inch Stargate action figures. Tried using a sandtex base paint to get the grainy texture that I think the console has. Check out the attached pictures (apologies for the poor photo quality), and let me know what you think!
                    Excellent work! I love it when someone does something like this, I've never been good at this type of work.

Originally posted by Bobtheodd View Post
                    Haven't posted anything for a while, but I just got done with both of these this afternoon. For the most part its just a head-swap(I did have to paint Daniel's head back to normal)
                    Blues already had a version of him(good work by the way) so I wanted to make one too.
                    Major Evan Lorne:
                    How come yours looks better then mine?

I've got a couple makeshift Atlantis team members that I've got to get around to finishing. These customs are inspiring me to get at it.
                    Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Originally posted by roll my blues View Post
                      How come yours looks better then mine?
                      I've got a couple makeshift Atlantis team members that I've got to get around to finishing. These customs are inspiring me to get at it.
                      Hardly Dude.
                      Looking forward to seeing what you have on the way.
                      Oh and I know you will like this, I've been looking for the right parts for a while now and hope to have it done in a few weeks if time allows. I'm working on a Dr. Janet Fraiser.

And on a side note my Sokar has stalled. I was not happy with any of the finished looks for his robe, so for right now he is in pieces on my work desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobtheodd View Post
                        Hardly Dude.
                        Looking forward to seeing what you have on the way.
                        Oh and I know you will like this, I've been looking for the right parts for a while now and hope to have it done in a few weeks if time allows. I'm working on a Dr. Janet Fraiser.

And on a side note my Sokar has stalled. I was not happy with any of the finished looks for his robe, so for right now he is in pieces on my work desk.
                        You're right, I do like it! I have a Dr. Fraiser in parts as well. Great minds think alike (and fools never differ, as my Grandmother liked to add ). Can't wait to see your take on her.

Sorry to hear about Sokar. He was really looking good, but if you're not happy with it, you're not happy. Its tough to find the right translation of materials. Hopefully you'll hit upon an idea when you least expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by roll my blues View Post
                          Sorry to hear about Sokar. He was really looking good, but if you're not happy with it, you're not happy. Its tough to find the right translation of materials. Hopefully you'll hit upon an idea when you least expect it.
                          That's why I set him aside for the time being. Been working on other stuff (non Stargate) hoping that with the distraction I might come back to it with "fresh eyes." We'll see.

Comment

Had a Stargate day today jrwingo1's 12 inch Jaffa Armour parts arrived in the post and i was able to put the finishing touches to my O'Neil Stargate Movie figure as Marks 'patches with pride' colonel collar insignia arrived also, here's some pics:

Comment

Originally posted by Mooncat View Post
                              Had a Stargate day today jrwingo1's 12 inch Jaffa Armour parts arrived in the post and i was able to put the finishing touches to my O'Neil Stargate Movie figure as Marks 'patches with pride' colonel collar insignia arrived also, here's some pics:

Bloody Hell Mooncat !!!!
                              Movie O'Neill looks amazing

Tys
                              Jack: Teal'c, what's with the hair?
                              Thor: O'Neill.
                              Jack: Thor. You got aspirin?
                              Thor: You should feel better momentarily, and your memory should return.
                              Jack: [Pause] Teal'c, what's with the hair?

INDEED.......YA!!!

Comment

Turned out great Mooncat.

Comment

Working...
                                X