How about a Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone!

I just came across this Buy/Sell thread... Longtime Stargate fan (obviously) unfortunately now in a position where I have to sell off some of my SG-1/Atlantis costuming stuff. My car got hit the other day...

I've got two big items right now:

The first is a fully customized Atlantis costume jacket, in the style of seasons 1-3. Its grey with interchangeable panels (I have one black set and one blue set plus the Atlantis and US flag arm patches)... Looks absolutely amazing.

The second is the black military/medic Off-World vest worn on SG-1 on nearly all off-world missions. Worn to a few conventions with my old SG-1 jacket otherwise it sits in my closet.

PM me if interested- photos/prices/more info gladly available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Other than the DHD and blue Daniel, everything else is still for sale in my thread above. Anyone?

Comment

I started buying the figures for the kids' birthday last Fall. Their birthday is now less than a month away and I canNOT get the last stupid Gate piece from the General O'Neill figure. Of course I would like to get them the figure, too, but mostly I want to finish the Gate for them. Anyone have one...for less than the $70-$100 the darn figure is going for on eBay? I already spent waaaaaaay too much money for 7-year-olds, I don't want to go into debt over this!

Comment

Didn't the Carter figures come with Jack's piece of the gate (an error on DST's part)? I think what you need is DST's replacement piece, not Jack's. I know that I have a fully-built gate and I didn't buy any O'Neill figures (well, other than the FCBD one and a used one, neither of which came with a piece of the gate).

It's kind of good that DST messed up, makes it easier to get the full gate.

PS: You can also use Teal'c piece of the gate twice...it comes out perfectly round, but just has some repeated glyphs, is all...I had one built before my DST replacement pieces came in.
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
            Didn't the Carter figures come with Jack's piece of the gate (an error on DST's part)? I think what you need is DST's replacement piece, not Jack's. I know that I have a fully-built gate and I didn't buy any O'Neill figures (well, other than the FCBD one and a used one, neither of which came with a piece of the gate).

It's kind of good that DST messed up, makes it easier to get the full gate.

PS: You can also use Teal'c piece of the gate twice...it comes out perfectly round, but just has some repeated glyphs, is all...I had one built before my DST replacement pieces came in.
            Ooh! Good to know. I have the DST replacement piece, I'll go home and check the one that came with Carter now and see if I accidentally got the Jack piece. I thought they meant the mistake was putting it with the COLONEL O'Neill piece, but if another piece works, then great! Thanks for the info!

Comment

No problem, happy to help.
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Hi! I am new here and what could be better way to start than try to buy figures that I am looking for. So I live in Finland and since it's so hard to get the figures here, I would really like if someone could sell something for me cheap.

Here are the figures what I am looking for... I would like to have figures that are in packace but also figures with all accessory interest me and yeah I can also buy loose figure if they are very cheap:

*All Stargate Atlantis figures
                *All Stargate SG1 figures but not these because I already have them: Carter, Teal'c, Vala and Mitchell

I am also interested in Stargate shirts

So if you have some of these and willing to sell, please pm or e-mail me thanks!

Comment

Finally got stated playing “catch-up” on the Grey Prototype Case Toppers

I screwed up and ordered 2 Serpent Guards from different sites by mistake
                  I’m looking to trade one for other Series 1 Prototypes
                  Either General O’Neill or Daniel Jackson
                  Originally posted by roll my blues
                  do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Comment

Originally posted by Norrin View Post
                    I screwed up and ordered 2 Serpent Guards from different sites by mistake
                    I’m looking to trade one for other Series 1 Prototypes
                    Either General O’Neill or Daniel Jackson
                    Would you be instrested to sell another of them becouse I would like to star my Apophis project... Or could you at least tell me where you ordered those?

Comment

I don't really wnat to sell. I'm looking to trade to complete my Protype collection.
                      Sent you a PM on where I bought them.
                      But you don’t have to get a Prototype to do a custom.
                      Too expensive,
                      Just get a regular Serpent Guard and some primer grey spray-paint…
                      That’s how I did mine>
                      Originally posted by roll my blues
                      do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Comment

I am going to need a loose Desert camo Oneil or Jackson. For anyone that got these figures just for the malp parts here is your chance. I would be willing to trade or buy for a reasonable price. Just shoot me a pm.

Comment

Anyone uninterested in keeping their ring transport pieces and may be keen on selling? Send me a PM and we'll talk over details.

Comment

Hi,

I basically only wanted the MALP and some P90s. If anyone wants some of the figures, let me know. I have T'ealc, Daniel, and Jack's head on Daniel's body. You'll get everything but the MALP pieces and the P90s. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                              I have an extra SG-1 gate without the ramp for sale. Perfect if you want an extra one as an offworld gate. The extra gate pieces around it in the photo are exactly the same as the piece that comes with Carter but does not have holes in it (I think it's the one that came with O'Neill). The replacement one from DST is also included. The offworld DHD piece is splitting along the seam but if you want it, then I'll include it. Make me an offer for the whole thing if interested. Thanks.

Also for sale is my Black Ops items. You'll receive a custom O'Neill (has the regular O'Neill's hat dyed black with RIT Dye) and a custom Daniel Jackson (black ops Jackson's head on regular Mitchell's body underneath Jack's jacket. Reason was to get the neck skin tone to match. Also has Mitchell's hand, again to match skin tone. The lower half is Black Ops O'neill.) The accessories included are 2 P90s, 2 GDOs, 2 Zats, 2 walkie talkies, Jack's vest, T'ealc's vest (on Jackson), T'ealcs large cannon (the back piece might break off, it came out of the box that way). Also included are an extra set of black ops O'Neill's hands and two of his Black Ops heads, black ops T'ealc's and jackson's lower halves. Also included but not shown in the pictures is a pair of Daniel Jackson glasses that are unpainted (from the case toppers). I'm asking for $60 shipped obo for the whole black ops set.
                              Here are some pics:

Thanks for looking.

Comment

I'm looking to buy an Atlantis gate.....I'd love the gate but not keen on collecting *all* the figures to get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X