X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg Teams Weapons/kits

Hey everyone.

I wanna collect all the weapons.. NOT ALL OF THEM.. just basic firearms of the SG Teams..

I want a Gas Version FN P90 (Belgium) all the offical markings.

All i have so far that is not even SG regulation is a Glock 19C (Compact) which i got for 50.00 .. it's broken i just wanted it for looks not for actual use.. same with the P90.. I dont care if it works or not but a seethrew MAG with actual bullets is a must!...

If you know sites that i can buy off of which is not to dear.. or someone whos willing to sell let me know..

Thanks!

Im on ebay and i have paypal!!

Thanks!
    www.xboxlivenation.com - #1 Xbox Live MVP Community!

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag
    : SessionsMon

Currently Playing: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

I'm assuming you're talking about airsoft and other replicas.

Comment

Although the glock has probably made appearanaces from other people on Stargate, it's never been used by SG-1. They use a Beretta.

A bit of the other weapons they use:

MP5
      P90
      Beretta
      Zat
      TER
      SPAS-12
      USAS-12
      M249
      M60
      M16
      M4

There is one gas version of the P90 but I believe it doesn't have markings, it was the first airsoft P90 so it wasn't exactly built with looks in consideration. The only truly decent one is the Tokyo Marui AEG. You don't need a real mag filled with real rounds either, it has plastic rounds inside that look real enough.

Most important to note is that Canada's airsoft laws are very, very strict. If I recall right, Canadians can only buy from retail stores actually in Canada, private importing is illegal. I suggest if you want to learn more you should visit http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone View Post
        I'm assuming you're talking about airsoft and other replicas.
        yes.. obviously.. lol...

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
        Although the glock has probably made appearanaces from other people on Stargate, it's never been used by SG-1. They use a Beretta.

A bit of the other weapons they use:

MP5
        P90
        Beretta
        Zat
        TER
        SPAS-12
        USAS-12
        M249
        M60
        M16
        M4

There is one gas version of the P90 but I believe it doesn't have markings, it was the first airsoft P90 so it wasn't exactly built with looks in consideration. The only truly decent one is the Tokyo Marui AEG. You don't need a real mag filled with real rounds either, it has plastic rounds inside that look real enough.

Most important to note is that Canada's airsoft laws are very, very strict. If I recall right, Canadians can only buy from retail stores actually in Canada, private importing is illegal. I suggest if you want to learn more you should visit http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/.

Good luck.
        THANKS LOL..

yes the laws of airsoft are pritty strict here in canada.. about shipping... custom lets them threw.. my buddy bought a replica ak-47.. he dosent use it he just put it up on hes bedroom wall.

my Glock 19 came from canada from Vancouver Island B.C some dude was getting out of airsoft and sold it to me.

I had another glock 18 eletric that I got from 007airsoft which is a canada site.. but aparantly they shut down... or there just selling what ever they have in stock left..

anyways i'll try to aqquire one.. all i want really is just the p90 ... everything alse i can get from stargateprops.com (but they are extremley expensive!)

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag

Comment

be jealous

Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Hierakonpolis View Post
            be jealous

Im bidding on the exact same one on ebay.. i just put a bid in for 25.00.. they have 2 other ones so if i loose the bid i can get another one.. (hopefully)

comes with the strap.. like you got.. the mag.. and a silencer right?

looking forward to getting one of those.

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag

Comment

HEY I GOT THE SAME P90 AS YOU!

AND I ONLY PAYED $7.63 Canadian!

TAKE A LOOK!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...9743&rd=1&rd=1

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag

Comment

Originally posted by Sessions View Post
                HEY I GOT THE SAME P90 AS YOU!

AND I ONLY PAYED $7.63 Canadian!

TAKE A LOOK!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...9743&rd=1&rd=1
                Dummy Me.. it only ships to the states maybe the company will reconsider sence im a friendly canadian?

Xbox Live 360 GamerTag

Comment

The P90's on Ebay are the cheaper alternative to the tokyo mauri model and they do not have the fake bullets in the mag', they are an ok gun on their own. I have one, but I've stripped the motor out of because I'm only using it for costuming.

For more info on the weapons on the show and where to buy them you could check out www.stargate6.com.
                  (The guy who runs the site has been away for some time because he was in an accident, so I wouldn't recommend ordering from the sites shop until it's known he is back. People have placed orders that are currently in limbo while he is absent)

Comment

Warning, the next few pictures may cause you to drool beyond your control and want you to empty your wallet without hesitation.

Scutter is correct. The Wells P90s are a cheap alternative, but if you want to take things up several notches, go with the Tokyo Marui. It does require proper funding though.

My screen accurate Tokyo Marui P90:

But my personal favorite is the MP5a5 (ICS) that was carried in the first 4 seasons:

Last edited by dsw_777; 09 March 2007, 02:15 PM.
                    Dave Wong
                    SG-10 Team Leader
                    www.scifihero.net

MySpace

My Costumes and Props

Comment

Working...
                    X