This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 DVDs

Will there be an all-in-one dvd collection for SG-1?

Possibly, however i'd hate to see how much a 10 season boxset would cost. Quite a few popular shows have ended up getting a complete boxset of all seasons and I could see SG1 getting the same but it would probably be a while because season 10 is not yet finished, and because they'd more than likely wait until the single DVDs and standard season 10 boxset have been out for a while.

sigpic

Comment

sg1 seasons 1 - 9 boxset

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd
      deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

I have been collecting the whole series through a private company who supply 2 DVD's a month with 3 episodes on each DVD. They started with SG-1 Season 1 and i have just finished collecting SG-1 Season 9. AS SG-1 Season 10 is not out yet they are now providing SG-A Season 1 and 2 in the same format. The graphics aong the edge are great on this set.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm considering buying these 3-episodes-per-disc DVDs. Just one question: are they all in widescreen format? I can't find that info. It's a silly question - most probably they are, but just checking.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leiutenant View Post
            I have been collecting the whole series through a private company who supply 2 DVD's a month with 3 episodes on each DVD. They started with SG-1 Season 1 and i have just finished collecting SG-1 Season 9. AS SG-1 Season 10 is not out yet they are now providing SG-A Season 1 and 2 in the same format. The graphics aong the edge are great on this set.
            Never knew they came that way.

Comment

Working...
            X