X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
    Yes I am
    well let me say its a well run forum i have to say on that i am more of a reader than a poster but is still good
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      well let me say its a well run forum i have to say on that i am more of a reader than a poster but is still good
      Thanks for the compliment forum wise we try to keep it running smooth so members can have a good Stargate environment to read and post.

Yup it's sometimes better to be a reader then posting a lot. I myself read the forums there for about 4 months before I decided to sign up and start posting actively.

P.S. I don't know if you saw but I welcomed you in the introduction thread on the SGW forum when you posted
      Last edited by AJZ; 07 February 2007, 10:28 AM.
      Actor
      [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

sorry to but in but i do both read and post
        daedalus 15

Comment

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
          Thanks for the compliment forum wise we try to keep it running smooth so members can have a good Stargate environment to read and post.

Yup it's sometimes better to be a reader then posting a lot. I myself read the forums there for about 4 months before I decided to sign up and start posting actively.

P.S. I don't know if you saw but I welcomed you in the introduction thread on the SGW forum when you posted
          Yes i did see it thanks i got rid of my sig
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by dedalus15 View Post
            sorry to but in but i do both read and post
            Really?! Who are you on the forums, if you don't mind me asking?

~Bunty
            Official Stargate Worlds website
            Official Stargate Worlds forum
            Stargate Worlds Wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunter View Post
              Really?! Who are you on the forums, if you don't mind me asking?

~Bunty
              Indeed what do you go by there dedalus15.... If I would have known I would have gave you a warm welcome as well
              Actor

Comment

yup dedalus15 ino its spelt daedalus but i forgot so its dedalus15
                daedalus 15

Comment

Have you seen this?
                  http://stargateworlds.com/news.php?newsID=139

David Read: Congratulations! I hope you will give us some exclusive infos.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

yup it sure did thank u very much
                    daedalus 15

Comment

Yeah it's awesome to say the least! to have David Read, at CME. Now the game has another huge SG fan helping the community! We're so honored to have him helping the community with us!
                      Actor

Comment

yup i think we all are
                        daedalus 15

Comment

When will they release new screenshot? I am bit sad that there is not enough news about the game.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

i dont think anyone can guess but i think the game wil be relesed mid 2008 or end of 2007 so i would expect some screenshots pretty soon it is just a scetchy estimate
                            daedalus 15

Comment

Originally posted by dedalus15 View Post
                              i dont think anyone can guess but i think the game wil be relesed mid 2008 or end of 2007 so i would expect some screenshots pretty soon it is just a scetchy estimate
                              Yeah, The game just entered production at the end of 06. It's any ones guess when it will be ready for beta let alone release.

@Platschu, we get to read new articles about the game almost every week to every other week. Some articles come alongside with a screen shot or concept art. So we could be seeing one very soon. Or it may not be that soon. It's up to the Devs , but on another note I'm hoping for some new screen shots as well
                              Actor

Comment

If I know well, they wanted to release the game at the end of 2007. I hope it will bring new viewers to Atlantis season 5 and the third SG series.

I have seen this new picture:
                                http://www.stargateworldswiki.com/wi...ghtechcity.jpg
                                This is a real screenshot?

Comment

Working...
                                X