This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Covers - Help!

Hi, I'm a newbie just joined today. I'm trying to find the DVD covers for seasons 1-9 box sets. Does anyone have them they can scan, or point me in the right direction for finding them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by WooHoo View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie just joined today. I'm trying to find the DVD covers for seasons 1-9 box sets. Does anyone have them they can scan, or point me in the right direction for finding them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    best I could find were on chevron26.com go to downloads, various and covers, can't get a direct link .

Comment

Thanks for your help, I'll give it a go.

Comment

Thanks for your help, I'll give it a go.
        If you want some that are different to the original release there was a guy that designed some brilliant covers for the boxsets and are available to download free from a site he created. Give me two secs and ill find the address for ya

here you go

http://www.freewebs.com/phimuajedi69...FnF/index.html

Hope this helps, they are really nice covers and well worth downloading them

If a sponsor page comes up click skip add at the top right of the page in a grey box. This will then take you to the page with the covers. There are also versions from each region and ones without volumes

Comment

Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks again.
            No problem, are they any good for what you need?

Comment

Working...
            X