This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 Region 2

I was just on Play.com and they are advertising season 9 with the region 1 art work. Does anybody know if they usually advertise new seasons like this untill the correct artwork is released? Or are the 'designers' actually ****ing us over again?
    Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
    O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Originally posted by senordingdong View Post
    I was just on Play.com and they are advertising season 9 with the region 1 art work. Does anybody know if they usually advertise new seasons like this untill the correct artwork is released? Or are the 'designers' actually ****ing us over again?

Play.com do this everytime any season of any TV show is due to be released. The region 2 version of the SG-1 season 9 boxset isnt even advertised on amazon.co.uk yet so chances are that Play.com are just bulls****ing again.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
      Play.com do this everytime any season of any TV show is due to be released. The region 2 version of the SG-1 season 9 boxset isnt even advertised on amazon.co.uk yet so chances are that Play.com are just bulls****ing again.
      Actually, Amazon.co.uk IS now advertising season 9 for region 2, under the inelegant name "Stargate S.G. 1 SG-1 Season Nine Series 9". Horrible artwork, IMO... I mean, it looks like the Atlantis Stargate on the cover, for cryin' out loud! [/oneill] I hope it's just a prototype image that Amazon has gotten its hands on, not the finished product.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

No, that's the artwork for the Dutch version of region 2, it came out ages ago.
        Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
        O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Its just temporary artwork, expect it to change the closer we get to the UK release.

Comment

Working...
          X