This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Thin Packs NEW LOOK REDUCED PRICE!!

Hey everyone. I was just at Fry's electric and I found season 1-8 thin packs for only 16.99 a season. That is an amazing deal. It ends today the 15th so if you have one in your area you better get there before they close.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Why didn't I read this post earlier!?!?! MAN!!! I hope Best Buy has that deal and is still doing it by wendsday or so....
    sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Well you can go to www.Outpost.com and get Season 1-9 at a price of 135.00. You can go here http://shop1.outpost.com/product/502...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

not sure how long it will last but it's better than 16.99 a dvd slim pack.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
        Well you can go to www.Outpost.com and get Season 1-9 at a price of 135.00. You can go here http://shop1.outpost.com/product/502...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I was JUST going to post that!

I just copied the site adress to paste it here.

Comment

Anyone know of any great deals in Canada? They used to be $50-$60 per season, and now they're down to $30 at Best Buy/Future Shop, but that's still $300 for the series, and out of my price range. (I really can't justify spending $300 on DVDs when I am needing $800 to spend on AMA driving lessons.)
          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
            Anyone know of any great deals in Canada? They used to be $50-$60 per season, and now they're down to $30 at Best Buy/Future Shop, but that's still $300 for the series, and out of my price range. (I really can't justify spending $300 on DVDs when I am needing $800 to spend on AMA driving lessons.)
            Can't you just buy them in America..it's the same region. Are money is about the same and they should ship to Canada. right?

Comment

Many (most?) American webstores will only ship within the continental US. Those that do ship to Canada charge exorbitant shipping fees.

(LOL, lately I have been trying to find and purchase a virtual bluetooth keyboard online, and the only site I have found that ships to Canada seems really dodgy...)
              sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Anyone know of any great deals in Canada?
                Is it feasible for the penny-pinched to be resourceful in their use of a DVD burner and video rentals?

If there isn't a well-stocked video store in your neighborhood, Zip Canada (the Canuck version of Netflix) provides DVD rental via postal service.
                Last edited by TRexx; 16 October 2006, 04:41 PM.

Comment

You know in the UK, it's £50 a season...that's like about $90 US!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

£50? I want to know where you shop, because they are always £60 (£59.99)

Even when half price, £29.99 we still pay more than America's full price because £30 = $55. Sucks so much to be us, especially when my collection is almost complete

For $16, I wonder if Fry's delivers internationally.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post

Costs $341.91 now!

Comment

I kinda new that was going to happen. OK...I'm kinda retarded. I have season 1-8 in the first larger disc collection but I was at Fry's and noticed the 16.99 so I had to buy the slim packs. But here is the stupid part...I didn't buy all them..I just bought three. So not only do I already have them I bought some again....and now I'm going to have to wait for another sale. So Keep your eye's on Fry's cause they had a crap load of copies and sooner or later they are going to have to put them on sale again.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          £50? I want to know where you shop, because they are always £60 (£59.99)

Even when half price, £29.99 we still pay more than America's full price because £30 = $55. Sucks so much to be us, especially when my collection is almost complete

For $16, I wonder if Fry's delivers internationally.
                          You can get most of the UK sets for £24.99 delivered at the moment so if you are missing any, get them.

Comment

I check Fry's website today, the sale is over the prices are back to 'normal' but I did buy season 1 & 5, the one that I don't have. I was waiting for a region 2 used DVDs on Ebay since they have more features, but I just not that patient
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                            X