This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasbro Titanium Series SG toys?

What ever happened to the 3 inch Stargate and Death Glider that Hasbro was suposed to release as part of their Titanium series? I've seen the BSG toys out but haven't heard anything on the SG ones since the original announcement a year ago.
    My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Cancelled, last I heard.

Comment

I think a little more information can be found near the end of this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19159

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
        Cancelled, last I heard.
        That sucks. I could care less about the BSG toys, but these I really wanted.

Thanks HirogenGater & Cinc1.

Comment

Geeze why does half the stargate merchandise that would b good get cancelled!?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
            Geeze why does half the stargate merchandise that would b good get cancelled!?
            What other stuff did they cancel?

I have been looking for an Open Zat gun for my Stargate collection and no company seems to want to produce it.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
              I have been looking for an Open Zat gun for my Stargate collection and no company seems to want to produce it.
              Legends Memoribelia has a full sized and mini version of a zat, but they are waaaay out of my price range.

Comment

It is indeed a real shame about the Hasbro Titanium line. I was really looking forward to them too.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

man i really wanted one

Comment

Originally posted by john82410 View Post
                    man i really wanted one
                    A lot of us did. Just wasn't meant to be, I guess.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That really stinks. I really wanted that Stargate, even if it was only going to be 3 inches. Now I don't know how I'll get a model of a Stargate. All the ones on ebay are way out of my price range, and it would be too expensive to buy all the Diamond Select figures just so I could get the pieces to make the Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by gilmoregirlz View Post
                        That really stinks. I really wanted that Stargate, even if it was only going to be 3 inches. Now I don't know how I'll get a model of a Stargate. All the ones on ebay are way out of my price range, and it would be too expensive to buy all the Diamond Select figures just so I could get the pieces to make the Stargate.

I was planning on getting the figures anyways, so that doesn't really apply to me. I've got half the Stargate now. After Wave 2 of the figures, it will be complete.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I was planning on getting the figures anyways, so that doesn't really apply to me. I've got half the Stargate now. After Wave 2 of the figures, it will be complete.
                          Maybe that's what I'll have to do, too. Does it look like the Stargate will be nice when it is completed? I mean, will the lines show where the individual pieces come together? And about how big will it end up being?

Comment

Working...
                          X