This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick Question - Walters/Landrys clothes

Hey guys, since I'm not that fond of US-Military clothes.. I intend to create me a costume of what Walter wears when sitting at the gate (the blue overall-like thingy) and I would like to know what part-number it is so I can look up a shop which sells it..

same goes for the shirt that Landry wears while being on base.

thx

From what I know of Royal Air Force uniforms, Walter intermittantly wears Flight Suits. Which is odd. Frankly.

General Landry just wears a standard Air Force Number 1's shirt. I could tell you wear to geta British version. I don't THINK there are any differences...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
      From what I know of Royal Air Force uniforms, Walter intermittantly wears Flight Suits. Which is odd. Frankly.
      I think that's from the season 7 opener "Fallen", when Walter goes offworld with Hammond to help destroy Anubis's mothership, and the green flightsuit just got made part of Walter's clothing rotation, mixed in with the regular blue. Makes for a bit of variety, even if he is just sitting around the SGC all day.

And I've got no idea what the proper name for those flightsuits is, axg, sorry. I'm sure somebody more informed than I will read this thread before too long.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Working...
      X