This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Christensen View Post
    Thanks very much, HiddenSky! Terrific to hear, on both counts. Speaking of availability, folks, I was just on my AmazonConnect page earlier and saw that Casualties is listed as "In Stock" now, rather than "Not Yet Released." So I checked B&N's website as well, and they say it ships in 24 hours. I know many people here prefer to buy from Fandy, and there's been no official release announcement yet, but I just thought I'd throw that tidbit out there ...
    Hi Elizabeth, I just wanted to say that it was great meeting you at the Chicago convention. I unexpectedly got to pick up a copy of Casualties of War and loved it. Got to read it before most other fans, so that was awesome, thanks!
    Keep up the good writing and do come back to Chicago next year.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Hi Elizabeth, I just wanted to say that it was great meeting you at the Chicago convention. I unexpectedly got to pick up a copy of Casualties of War and loved it. Got to read it before most other fans, so that was awesome, thanks!
      Keep up the good writing and do come back to Chicago next year.
      Hi there! Thanks a bunch -- I'm so pleased you liked it. Hope to see you in Chicago again.
      Beth
      http://www.elizabethchristensen.com
      http://www.stargatenovels.com

Comment

*pants* I'm...back. Anyone miss me?! Okay so...whats the crack? What's this about a new Atlantis book being out but no on the tinternet?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          *pants* I'm...back. Anyone miss me?! Okay so...whats the crack? What's this about a new Atlantis book being out but no on the tinternet?
          Welcome back, EAG. I'm not clear on the availability for Casualties outside the U.S. right now, truthfully. It's certainly available over here, at least from Amazon.com as well as Barnes and Noble's website, but Amazon.co.uk said "4-6 weeks" the last time I checked. With the books being printed in the U.S. now, I suspect the shipment is en route across the pond to the UK retailers and Fandy. (And probably Australia.) Should be any day now...
          Beth

Comment

*sigh* There goes one of my favorite aspects of Fandy.
            sigpic

Comment

Took me long enough but I finally finished Roswell. Two words describe the book. Fanboy orgasm. It was a pretty fun read. Still, it's gonna be like Donny Darkoo. I'm gonna have to re-read it another once or twice to fully understand the timetravel issues.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                Took me long enough but I finally finished Roswell. Two words describe the book. Fanboy orgasm. It was a pretty fun read. Still, it's gonna be like Donny Darkoo. I'm gonna have to re-read it another once or twice to fully understand the timetravel issues.
                Wait, does that mean you understand Donnie Darko?

Comment

Just in case anyone hasn't already noticed...Casualties of War is now available through the Fandemonium site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
                    Just in case anyone hasn't already noticed...Casualties of War is now available through the Fandemonium site.
                    Ooooh thanks for the heads up! *runs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymach View Post
                      Spiffy! Thanks for being on top of things, Jaymach.

With that in mind, I've updated my website with a CoW announcement AND some much-delayed pics from the Chicago convention.

(And by "updated" I mostly mean "tossed some text at my husband, who turned it into coherent HTML.")
                      Beth

Comment

Spiffy! Thanks for being on top of things, Jaymach.

With that in mind, I've updated my website with a CoW announcement AND some much-delayed pics from the Chicago convention.

(And by "updated" I mostly mean "tossed some text at my husband, who turned it into coherent HTML.")
                        Uhm... the pics are not coming through, I just tried it on 3 different computers.

Not that I need them, I have some of my own that you are welcome to snurch (under Spoilers for size):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by elephantgirl; 16 September 2007, 06:22 PM. Reason: Added pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Uhm... the pics are not coming through, I just tried it on 3 different computers.

Not that I need them, I have some of my own that you are welcome to snurch (under Spoilers for size):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Hey, cool. You've got a better camera than my friend Laurel does, apparently.

Hmm: we've checked the page on a couple of different computers here, and it's coming through fine -- although we're using Internet Explorer. Are you by chance using Firefox?

In any case, it's getting late here, but James promises to try to fix that bug.
                          Beth

Comment

Hey, cool. You've got a better camera than my friend Laurel does, apparently.

Hmm: we've checked the page on a couple of different computers here, and it's coming through fine -- although we're using Internet Explorer. Are you by chance using Firefox?

In any case, it's getting late here, but James promises to try to fix that bug.
                            Hmmm, they're fine now, maybe there was a cache issue somewhere. No worries.
                            By the way, my camera isn't better, I just sneaked into the front row to take those pics of you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, they're fine now, maybe there was a cache issue somewhere. No worries.
                              By the way, my camera isn't better, I just sneaked into the front row to take those pics of you.
                              Well I for one thank you for doing so... they're fab photos and it's nice to see what you look like Beth!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                                Wait, does that mean you understand Donnie Darko?
                                I did after several viewing. But it's been sometime since I saw it. Might watch it again tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X