Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's Fandemonium's release schedule for 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
      So, what's Fandemonium's release schedule for 2009?
      It's packed, that's what it is. With stuff.

Out Now:
      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
        It's packed, that's what it is. With stuff.
        Awesome! I love stuff! So, does the stuff have names and release dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Just a question to all (writers and readers) - what are your thoughts about an SG-1/SGA crossover novel? Could a good story be interwoven between the two series? Would anyone want to write one? Would anyone want to read it? And should it invlove 'classic Sg-1' or the S9-S10 Sg-1?
          *whistles innocently*
          Terri Osborne
          www.terriosborne.com

Currently writing: Stargate: Atlantis--Portals of Discovery, a.k.a, the memoirs of Elizabeth Weir (coming sometime in 2010)

Comment

Re Hydra - the book is now available from Fandemonium's website, and since it's with the distributor now, it should be available from most retailers within a week or so.
            Holly

I have just finished Hydra and thought it was a great read, one of my favourites in the SG-1 series of novels. Great team fic.

Luiki

Comment

I want to second that! I'm wondering nobody has written about "Hydra" yet. I got it from Amazon exactly on 24th December, one of my best gifts! And once I started reading I had finished it in two days. This is certainly a page turner.

And great insight into the minds of the robots as well, feeling like slaves. The whole idea to this book is just very different and wonderful, and only after reading I understood what the title actually means.

And robo-whumping, well that is certainly a new one!
              Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Originally posted by TerriO View Post
                *whistles innocently*
                well, that's cryptic.

Originally posted by Luiki View Post
                Re Hydra - the book is now available from Fandemonium's website, and since it's with the distributor now, it should be available from most retailers within a week or so.
                Holly

I have just finished Hydra and thought it was a great read, one of my favourites in the SG-1 series of novels. Great team fic.

Luiki
                I still have to pick up this book! I think I'll just have to cancel RL so I can indulge!
                sigpic

Comment

well, that's cryptic. ]
                  That's me.

Cryptic as a...cryptic thing.
                  Terri Osborne
                  www.terriosborne.com

Currently writing: Stargate: Atlantis--Portals of Discovery, a.k.a, the memoirs of Elizabeth Weir (coming sometime in 2010)

Comment

That's me.

Cryptic as a...cryptic thing.
                    *giggle snort* Now that's giving me all kinds of weird images.....
                    sigpic

Comment

*giggle snort* Now that's giving me all kinds of weird images.....
                      My job here is done, then.
                      Terri Osborne
                      www.terriosborne.com

Comment

Well, that was the book I proposed.

Okay, I'm a little shell-shocked. I honestly didn't expect this to show up here so fast. Then again, I should know the speed of the Internet.

*waves* Hi, guys.
                        :: waves :: Hi!

I can't wait for this book to be released, finally something that focuses on Elizabeth! YAY!

Comment

Does anyone have any updated release dates for the following books:

SGA: Nightfall by James Swallow
                          SGA: Angelus by Peter J. Evans
                          SG1: Shadows by Steven Savile

Thanks!!

Comment

Another random book that's appeared on Amazon US but not Amazon UK is Stargate Atlantis: Dead End. No information on what it's about as of yet, but it's written by an author who seems to do a few Warhammer books, Chris Wraight. Perhaps we'll see him about here soon.

Also Stargate Atlantis: The Internal Darkness written by Kevin Hosey who does Star Trek novels...not too sure how I feel about that. But we'll see if he can make the transition into Stargate.
                            Last edited by Jaymach; 09 February 2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Hmm... seems like a lot of authors are focusing on SGA stories although I know there are some Sg-1 stories upcoming. Any others SG-1 books other than the Iblis trilogy and Consequences upcoming?

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                                Hmm... seems like a lot of authors are focusing on SGA stories although I know there are some Sg-1 stories upcoming. Any others SG-1 books other than the Iblis trilogy and Consequences upcoming?
                                The only other one I've been able to find has been Stargate SG-1: Valhalla written by Tim Waggoner and focusing on Nordic mythology though, strangely, seemingly not the Asgard.

Comment

Working...
                                X