Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Box Set Prices (AUSTRALIA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Smashman updated prices with Big W price added.

Originally posted by Drax
    Does anyone know how long the Season 9 fat box sets will last for? Because I want to wait until they go down to the $45-$50 range.
    Until stocks runout usually, I'm doing the same thing waiting till prices drop a bit or if ch7 cancel S9.

Comment

i have s7 and s5 and was thinking twice about getting s9 because having having 1-9 in thick with 10 slimline wont look great and they might even have all seasons as a massive set which would be even better but i got it anyway
      how stupid am i

Comment

Originally posted by anthony_field
        i have s7 and s5 and was thinking twice about getting s9 because having having 1-9 in thick with 10 slimline wont look great and they might even have all seasons as a massive set which would be even better but i got it anyway
        how stupid am i
        Thats not stupid, I think S10 will come out thick as S9 come out both ways slim and thick so I'm guessing S10 will to.

BTW www.atlanticdvd.com.au sell S1 -S8 for aroung AUD $50.00.

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
          But Hammond was on the show for 7 seasons, and Landry 1..going on 2
          Doesn't matter. Beau Bridges is a big Hollywood name.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Im really really hoping that they will leave the boxsets as FAT boxsets instead of going skinny like a LOT of shows are doing now...example: Roswell season 1 and 2, thinkish boxset, thickish cases, season 3 on the other hand. THIN CASE THIN BOX! And it isnt the only show thats done this.

So please please please STICK with the fat boxsets! Even for season 10!

Stars with gates are cool...
            "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
              Thanks Smashman updated prices with Big W price added.

Until stocks runout usually, I'm doing the same thing waiting till prices drop a bit or if ch7 cancel S9.
              When Atlantis comes out the price will go down to $50 at JBHI.
              The only thing that enoys me is why hav'nt they convert these to the slim box.
              LOL it feels like a damn brick.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X