This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarGate ships?

Are there any merchandise for StarGate spaceships?

I'd love to get:
    F-302s
    Darts
    Puddle Jumpers
    Death Gliders

Ha'Taks
    Hiveships
    Ori ships
    BC-304s
    and etc.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Not yet. This summer shipping with the Star Wars Titanium line will be a stargate and a Death Glider but that's all. You can find the thread about that in the merchandise section.

Comment

I also think Legends may be producing some ship models in the future, but they do not know themselves yet so it is not definite

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        I also think Legends may be producing some ship models in the future, but they do not know themselves yet so it is not definite
        I sure hope that is the case. I'd love to own a Goa'uld Ha'tak or a model of the Prometheus.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

what is legends? and also i hope they make the Prometheus, the Daedalus, and the Odyssey, like it some where around 6" to 7" like the titanium series if they make them of course. either way i hope these ships get made, by either hasbro or someone else (and of course dosen't hurt my pocket ).
          Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 12 March 2006, 03:40 PM.
          "Daniel?"
          "For crying out loud!!"
          "Roddney?"
          "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
            what is legends? and also i hope they make the Prometheus, the Daedalus, and the Odyssey, like it some where around 6" to 7" like the titanium series if they make them of course.
            I'm not sure if they are referring to stargateprops.com? Otherwise, I am not sure what Legends is?

Comment

Legends Memoribillia, yes HG, they own Stargate Props and are producing a lot more stuff for Stargate soon

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                Legends Memoribillia, yes HG, they own Stargate Props and are producing a lot more stuff for Stargate soon
                And I can't wait for that.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  And I can't wait for that.
                  Me neither, I wanta staff weapon and a zat to put up on my wall

Comment

Depending on Stargate Props price of a zat, you can find the old Lightspeed zats on ebay for roughly $100.

Comment

The lightspeed zats on their website is ridiculously expensive, I mean the staff is goin for about $1000. Legends is hopefully gonna be alot cheaper and better because they come with two heads, open and closed

Comment

Working...
                      X