No announcement yet.

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any mention of another mail-in offer on the series 2 boxes?

Would someone care to scan the back packaging?

Comment

Yes there is a mention of the mail-in offer still both in the guide and as a figure listed on the back along with Replicator Carter and Desert Camo Carter which I heard is unavailable from the retailer I picked it up at. Also I noticed on my Samantha Carter figure includes the same piece of the Stargate that came with O'Neill, but the only difference is there's three peg holes on it to put the base in. I'm slightly upset after finding this out.

As for scanning the back, not sure if I can as my scanner has been funky lately. I'll try to though.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by System Lord Anubis View Post
        Also I noticed on my Samantha Carter figure includes the same piece of the Stargate that came with O'Neill, but the only difference is there's three peg holes on it to put the base in. I'm slightly upset after finding this out.
        WHAT?! That's disappointing. Is it the right size to fit with the rest of the pieces?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by System Lord Anubis View Post
          Yes there is a mention of the mail-in offer still both in the guide and as a figure listed on the back along with Replicator Carter and Desert Camo Carter which I heard is unavailable from the retailer I picked it up at. Also I noticed on my Samantha Carter figure includes the same piece of the Stargate that came with O'Neill, but the only difference is there's three peg holes on it to put the base in. I'm slightly upset after finding this out.
          Anubus, I recommend adding this to the offical Ask DST thread, it sounds to me that it could be a packing error. (That is guesswork on my part, but it is worth asking them.) Alternatively, try contacting their customer services direct.
          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy_McKay View Post
            WHAT?! That's disappointing. Is it the right size to fit with the rest of the pieces?
            Yes. It fits all together perfectly still. Since this is the bottom you can sort of ignore it - at least that's what I did, but finding this out disappointed me greatly.

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2
            Anubus, I recommend adding this to the offical Ask DST thread, it sounds to me that it could be a packing error. (That is guesswork on my part, but it is worth asking them.) Alternatively, try contacting their customer services direct.
            Ironically I was thinking about doing that at the time of posting, but I'll probably contact DST and ask them via customer service e-mail. I should still have the e-mail address somewhere.

I was wondering if anybody else got their's yet and noticed that? I'd like to know before I go and make a big stink over it.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be getting mine tomorrow (I hope). Strait from DST. So, Teal'c is the one who comes with the piece with the origin symbol?
              sigpic

Comment

Update from Newforce:

We hopefully will have our pallets of SG series 2 arriving to our warehouse this week or first of next.

posted at Newforcecomics.com today.

Woo Hoo!

Comment

WooHoo Indeed.

I was just on my way over here to let everyone know. You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
                    WooHoo Indeed.

I was just on my way over here to let everyone know. You beat me to it.
                    Well, I'm sick today so I really haven't had much else to do. But good news indeed. I hope all the people who ordered from Newforce gets their figs late this week.

Comment

Yeah Teal'c has the origin symbol on his piece.
                      sigpic

Comment

Got my first figure yesterday. My friend got me black shirt o'neill for christmas but it didnt arrive till now (slow ebay). I was very surprised by the detail but i love it. I ordered Sam, Tealc and Thor today because i must have the whole set now!
                        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
                          Update from Newforce:

We hopefully will have our pallets of SG series 2 arriving to our warehouse this week or first of next.

posted at Newforcecomics.com today.

Woo Hoo!
                          Sweet!!!! I sure hope that means we'll be getting ours soon. I can't wait.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What is with DST saying they don't sell to Canadians, when clearly they have no trouble shipping within 24 hours? :\

Total disapointment!

My dad is buying me all of wave 2 for my Birthday (in February), so we went to order today, but it came up with a message saying no shipping outside of America.

I'm emailing them to ask what to do. D:

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                              What is with DST saying they don't sell to Canadians, when clearly they have no trouble shipping within 24 hours? :\

Total disapointment!

My dad is buying me all of wave 2 for my Birthday (in February), so we went to order today, but it came up with a message saying no shipping outside of America.

I hope it works out for you, my friend. If not, you may have to look into getting them from another source online. One way or another, I have no doubt you'll be able to get them.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post

Total disapointment!

Not sure where you can pick up wave 2 but wave 3 is up at,
                                http://www.theoutereaches.com/
                                Shop in US or Canadian dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X