Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knightone

Or, for the best deals going on sets of SG-1 figures, there is no better place for your action figure and toy needs than New Force Comics. New Force is where I do the majority of my figure and toy shopping, so I highly recommend them.
    I use New Force all the time. I also recommend them.

Comment

I think Im gonna preorder them some time soon, but I just need to make sure that I will have enough money in the bank when they arrive in stock otherwise Ill be slapped with bank charges and IO dont quite want that to happen

Thanks for the links btw

Comment

You can get a General O'Neill here for a lot less. Of course, Time and Space is giving you a $100 certificate that you can use to get more figures and toys, but if you just want this one figure and nothing else, Amazing Toyz has a relatively decent deal.

Or, for the best deals going on sets of SG-1 figures, there is no better place for your action figure and toy needs than New Force Comics. New Force is where I do the majority of my figure and toy shopping, so I highly recommend them.
        i went to amazing toyz and saw that deal and i thought "what a deal!" but i hoping to find good stuff with my certificate. but maybe, if DST take long on it, i can buy it for $22.99 and repaint it blue to make the blue BDU O'Neill.
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          I use New Force all the time. I also recommend them.

Being on the AA boards, i figured you would I think most of us over there do.

Comment

Being on the AA boards, i figured you would I think most of us over there do.

Comment

I think DST will have a field day with T'ealc variants.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                I think DST will have a field day with T'ealc variants.
                Oh yeah, I mean there is so many variants that could be made, bald in Jaffa armour, bald in Tau'ri clothes(all the different camo versions), hair in Jaffa armour and hair in Tau'ri clothes (all of the different camo versions)

CJ said himself that if they ever release a figure of him, it will just be a Shakeel Oneill (or however you spell it) figure with a gold tatoo on his head

Comment

Ok, what's with these two at Forbidden Planet?
                  Camouflage Variant Jack
                  Green Cammo O'Neill (which is actually Daniel Jackson!)
                  I don't usually collect action figures. Do unannounced "surprise" variants usually show up? I hadn't read anything about these variants for wave 1. Anybody know anything about these?

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cadette
                    Ok, what's with these two at Forbidden Planet?
                    Camouflage Variant Jack
                    Green Cammo O'Neill (which is actually Daniel Jackson!)
                    I don't usually collect action figures. Do unannounced "surprise" variants usually show up? I hadn't read anything about these variants for wave 1. Anybody know anything about these?
                    OMG, thank you so much, have some green for this. This means I can order them from Forbidden planet which saves me money because I wont have to pay as much P&P and as for the variants, yeah they were announced a while ago and it now turns out that there is gonna be 8 figures in each wave. Thank you again

Comment

OMG...it's these 2....thanks for the link.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

OK, ive just looked at the list available and am completely confused now. We know in the basic set there will be general Oneill, Col Oneill, DJ and the serpent guard. There is also gonna be a black ops Oneill. It says on this site that their will be a sand camo version and a green camo version of Oneill. Now there is also gonna be a sand camo version of DJ and a black ops DJ, and so I am assuming there is gonna be a green camo DJ. This will make a total of 10 figures so I really am confused. I mean this must be right otherwise they wouldnt sell them on the site, correct!?

There is also gonna be a free Oneill figure given away on Free Comic Book Day bringing the total to 11 figures in the first wave. WOW thats a lot of figures to buy

Comment

Ive just thought as well. The way they are talking about them on the site, it is as if they are available now. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                            OK, ive just looked at the list available and am completely confused now. We know in the basic set there will be general Oneill, Col Oneill, DJ and the serpent guard. There is also gonna be a black ops Oneill. It says on this site that their will be a sand camo version and a green camo version of Oneill. Now there is also gonna be a sand camo version of DJ and a black ops DJ, and so I am assuming there is gonna be a green camo DJ. This will make a total of 10 figures so I really am confused. I mean this must be right otherwise they wouldnt sell them on the site, correct!?
                            THIS is my point! I'm very confused too! How many are there *really* going to be in the first wave? -whether they're "limited" or "only for special people" or whatever? What's the *real* breakdown?

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

FPI shouldn't have theirs yet. Their description probably just means that they have preordered as many as they can and that will probably be all they can get. So there are only a limited number of preorder spots and no more are expected to be available.

I don't think we will know the exact final breakdown of the figures until DST makes a final and complete announcement just prior to release. For an untried line, there seems to be an unlimited number of variants being announced here and there. Of course it could be that the woodland camo versions are a very recent special request from one of the retailers. Any number of things could be the case at this point. Until we hear official word from DST, we won't know anything for sure.

Comment

Thats kool. It doesnt really matter anyway cuz Im gonna buy them all anyway and Ive emailed FP and asked their policies on pre-orders and when I get a reply I will post it here and let you all know. I just hope that they will be getting all of the figures, but if not I will be getting the rest from other places like New Force

I also hope that we will be seeing a woodland camo DJ and then we will have somethin like 4 variants of each figure and then we should also get then same of Carter and Teal'c next wave

Comment

Working...
                                X