No announcement yet.

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the jaffa teal'c come with a helmet as well?

I think he looks ace, cant wait to get some Asgard as well

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
      Guys, please don't buy all of the Jaffa Teal'c figures? ;__; I have to limit my spending this month, so leave one for me. XD
      Bigbadtoystore.com still has preorders in stock and they will not charge you until they come in (though you have to put your credit card # down and then they will charge you when it comes in).

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...06&mode=retail

Since it says "Dec 2006" for the arrival date of series 2, I am assuming that Jaffa Teal'c will also be somewhat delayed. So delays in your case may be a good thing. (Of course, he could come earlier, so my plan is not foolproof).

Hope this helps, maybe.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
        Welcome to the forum and hope you have fun looking around

BTW guys, I have yet to get wave 1 (ive got the serpent guard) and not many places seem to have them, do you know where I can still get them? and whens wave 2 out?
        I bought mine here a month ago:

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Diamond-Select-Stargate-SG-1-Colonel-Jack-ONeill_W0QQitemZ150075900864QQihZ005QQcategoryZ98035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem"[/URL]

I was a little worried when they did not show a picture of the in package item and when I asked if it was Mint in Box, they said "we ship strait from the shipper." Hmmm. Anyway, I got them! Not too bad a price either.
        sigpic

Comment

Got my series 2 figures today from Diamond. Haven't opened the case yet but will be soon.

LISA

Comment

Well, tomorrow is January 4th and still no word on Wave 2.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
              Well, tomorrow is January 4th and still no word on Wave 2.
              Uhm...read up. I have mine so they are out.
              LISA

Comment

No online store says they are available yet. I don’t understand how you can get them. I believe you, it seems a silly thing to lie about, but why is no other store advertising they have them yet? I believe you were able to acquire Wave 1 extremely early as well, correct?

That's great you have yours but you seem to have received your Wave 1 AND 2 now much earlier than the rest of us.

Comment

No online store says they are available yet. I don’t understand how you can get them. I believe you, it seems a silly thing to lie about, but why is no other store advertising they have them yet? I believe you were able to acquire Wave 1 extremely early as well, correct?

That's great you have yours but you seem to have received your Wave 1 AND 2 now much earlier than the rest of us.
                  Hmm I think I did get wave 1 a bit earlier. Mostly because I don't have to wait to get them shipped to me by another store. I have no doubt that they'll be reaching some places this week and others verrrrrry soon.
                  One interesting tidbit. On the back of the packaging it shows a "desert combat carter" wonder if and when that'll show up.

Oh one other thing--the Daniel/Anubis 2 pack is in this Month's Previews.

LISA

Comment

Originally posted by Wlykyoti View Post
                    Got my series 2 figures today from Diamond. Haven't opened the case yet but will be soon.

LISA
                    Thanks for the heads up. I can vouche for the fact that Diamond gets the figs first because DST is part of Diamond Comics. Diamond is the central warehousing for DST. What makes me wonder is why they did not show up on their shipping lists for this week. I wonder if they have only enough to fill a few markets?

One question please...on the teal'cs does his tatoo stand out because of the gold paint or is it faded like the Serpent Guards?

Comment

I ordered mine from New Force. I sure hope they come in soon.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

With wave 1, my local comic book shop (in Orlando) got their shipment on the same day that Lisa reported getting hers (in Denver). I’ll stop in tomorrow night to find out. Now I just have to not get my hopes up too high while I’m at work all day…

~ Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Cinc1 View Post
                          With wave 1, my local comic book shop (in Orlando) got their shipment on the same day that Lisa reported getting hers (in Denver). I’ll stop in tomorrow night to find out. Now I just have to not get my hopes up too high while I’m at work all day…

~ Mike
                          So, is it better to order from a comic shop then? I know the local comic shop over here isn't ordering these for sale in their store so I would have to have it ordered just for me.

Comment

DST website has the figures for sale now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm everyone in the other parts are getting theirs but not the rest, thats weird. i ordered my from corner store comics and they put theirs at 1/17/2007? damn another two weeks for me.
                              "Daniel?"
                              "For crying out loud!!"
                              "Roddney?"
                              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Ive been wondering for a few days now, but which wave are the Anubis daniel pack coming out with. Is it wave 2?

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X