No announcement yet.

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all goes well I should be getting my Stargate figures Thursday.

Comment

so from all of us "in the know" we have Wave 2's release dates as:
      September
      October
      November

Should we start taking bets my money's on January, but i'm the eternal pessimist

Comment

I will probably get my NewForce confirmation tommorrow.
        Hopefully

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

TST sent me a tracking #. I'll have em wednesday. Thank Jesus and Ra.

Comment

I go to ToyWiz and it said release is september. Here is the website. www.Toywiz.com/Stargate
            Lance Corporal Mike Sheppard, SG-2

Chief Petty Officer John Dasani, SG-5

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Originally posted by thorthefifth
              I will probably get my NewForce confirmation tommorrow.
              Hopefully
              I sure hope the same goes for me. My fingers will be crossed.

When did you preorder yours?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hello all...
                with a few exceptions of folks orders that we could not get approval on (they have been individually emailed), all orders either shipped today, or released today to ship tomorrow
                thanks
                rick

Comment

Yay, I did get my tracking number. Thank you, New Force.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by metau'ri
                    so from all of us "in the know" we have Wave 2's release dates as:
                    September
                    October
                    November

Should we start taking bets my money's on January, but i'm the eternal pessimist
                    My moneys on November, but hopefully September

Comment

I got my tracking number, thanks rick. NewForce is awesome!!!!!
                      I preordered mine in June

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Originally posted by stevieg
                        so no-one can get the red jaffa until they get a figure from series 2,cool atleast i have a good few weeks(atleast) to get a daniel and a jack before series 2 comes out
                        I sent in my order form the other day - after receiving my Colonel Jack O'Neill, Dr Daniel Jackson and Serpent Guard (had my Black Ops Jack O'Neill already).

So one can send away for their free Elite Jaffa with Series 1 figures .. no waiting 'til Series Two.
                        ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
                        sigpic

Comment

Time & Space Toys seems to have their T-Shirt Daniel Exclusive for sale on their site now for $20..

Comment

Has anyone in the UK ordered anything from Forbidden Planet yet?

Comment

I must be one of those "few excpetions" that Rick is talking about. I have not gotten a confirmation email that my order has/had been shipped and I orderd mine about 3 months prior to some of you; in April. The weird part is that Rick says that those excpetions are ones whose credit cards weren't approved and that they've all been emailed. I haven't even received the "credit card rejection" email from them. I emailed them to see what was up, but I'm getting kind of antsy with all this waiting.

******Rick's fast !!! by the time I finished posting this. he'd already emailed me to let me know that he thinks my order went out yesterday or today.

I wish all companies were as professional and customer service oriented as Rick and the guys at new Force! Thaks again Rick!!*****
                              Last edited by metau'ri; 15 August 2006, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodshot
                                I sent in my order form the other day - after receiving my Colonel Jack O'Neill, Dr Daniel Jackson and Serpent Guard (had my Black Ops Jack O'Neill already).

So one can send away for their free Elite Jaffa with Series 1 figures .. no waiting 'til Series Two.
                                Yes you dont need to wait for wave 2 to get a free Elite Jaffa, you just need four unique UPC's

Comment

Working...
                                X