Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    So far, I think that the serpent guard with his helmet on looks the best.

Your right it is the best of all of them.
    sigpic

Comment

The vests are removable? Hope not because they will look out of place of the figure, but then again, where would they put the accessories that come with them

Comment

The vest on the normal O'Neill looks a bit...crap.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Oh then how some they didn't show them in the picture with the rest of the other little features?
          Good question. In fact, I think the Daniel figure should have had the glasses on in the picture in the first place. Just my opinion.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Good question. In fact, I think the Daniel figure should have had the glasses on in the picture in the first place. Just my opinion.
            Yeah but aren't they making the figures from different points in the seasons and it looks like the Daniel figure is from the later seasons

Comment

But Daniel has woren his glasses every season unless you count season 6 when he was dead.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                But Daniel has woren his glasses every season unless you count season 6 when he was dead.
                I thought there were eps where he didnt, but oh well I was wrong, so he is gonna have his glasses on?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  The vest on the normal O'Neill looks a bit...crap.
                  It looks OK IMO. Is Daniel going to come with a vest? Why make him without it and have him in his jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    After seeing those pics, I am even more excited about these coming out. Just sucks we have to wait until June. I know I'm getting every freaking one.
                    As do I. I hope we will see the desert and woodland offworld uniforms down the line too.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      It looks OK IMO. Is Daniel going to come with a vest? Why make him without it and have him in his jacket?
                      Good point, it will look different when all of the other team members have vests on and he is the only one without it, or the O'Neill figure will look odd with the vest if the others aint got one on

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      As do I. I hope we will see the desert and woodland offworld uniforms down the line too.
                      Hopefully they will also make the whole team in special ops uniforms over the waves as well.

Comment

did any of you guys checked time and space toys? or corner store comics? thay have pics of the figures plus gen. o'neill with the offworld jacket.
                        "Daniel?"
                        "For crying out loud!!"
                        "Roddney?"
                        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Now, I am really confused, will Gen. O'Neill be in the offworld jacket uniform or the BDU uniform? If it's the jacket, why are they not using the jacket base for the offworld and black ops figures? I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere.
                          Last edited by HirogenGater; 17 January 2006, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I know there's another thread for this, but I thought I'd ask here too

I've seen a few of the photos and I'm wondering...When ever DST mentioned the "pack-in" Stargate pieces, have they ever mention anything regarding the Gate's scale?

The only picture I've seen with the completed Gate is the one where the Serpent Guard is standing in front of it. I can't tell if it's a forced perspective shot or not, but if it's not, then the Stargate looks to be so small that you couldn't get the figure through it...that is if you actually take the figure out and play with it and that would kind of suck.
                            Last edited by metau'ri; 21 January 2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metau'ri
                              I know there's another thread for this, but I thought I'd ask here too

I've seen a few of the photos and I'm wondering...When ever DST mentioned the "pack-in" Stargate pieces, have they ever mention anything regarding the Gate's scale?

The only picture I've seen with the completed Gate is the one where the Serpent Guard is standing in front of it. I can't tell if it's a forced perspective shot or not, but if it's not, then the Stargate looks to be so small that you couldn't get the figure through it...that is if you actually take the figure out and play with it and that would kind of suck.
                              Dont worry about the stargate being too small 'cos its gonna be figure sized and will come in 8 parts over two waves of figures, which should explain that they aint gonna be too small. There is also a ramp that will come in two parts over the first two waves of figures (well the one half with an alien in the wave)

Comment

What about articulation... has anyone looked at the jaffa's arms. There dont appear to be any movable joint on them and since a staff weapon is held by to hands how is that going to be possible?

Comment

Working...
                                X