Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
    I can't find that Ronan figure anywhere. I take it he's rare as all get out?
    I just sent you an PM

Comment

Umm it pops up on ebay sometimes, but it expensive. Last one I saw was 70$.
      And I know how it feels, it's the only Atlantis figure I need and I really don't want to spend as much on one figure as I did on the others in Wave 3.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
        Umm it pops up on ebay sometimes, but it expensive. Last one I saw was 70$.
        And I know how it feels, it's the only Atlantis figure I need and I really don't want to spend as much on one figure as I did on the others in Wave 3.
        You got yourself an PM

Comment

I have some extra wave 3 Atlantis figures. Have to see what I have. Willing to sell pretty cheap too just to make space.

Comment

Recieved my Field Ops Teyla/Sheppard and Garrison uniform O'Neil today!
            sigpic
            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Recieved my Field Ops Teyla/Sheppard and Garrison uniform O'Neil today!
              Nice find, especially O'Neill since there's only 1500 made!

Comment

He's only 24.99 on amazon right now. He arrived in two days, mint packaging!
                sigpic

Comment

He's only 24.99 on amazon right now. He arrived in two days, mint packaging!
                  That's a good price since every O'Neill figure commands a huge markup. I have picked up several of those and the Daniel Jackson ones. The need for more stargate figures is killing me! Especially the elusive general O'Neill (too expensive)

Comment

I also got an Un-painted Black ops Daniel for 16. I'll just paint it myself.
                    sigpic

Comment

I also got an Un-painted Black ops Daniel for 16. I'll just paint it myself.
                      I did that as well, but i couldn't get the head, particular the face to look good. In the thread for custom figures there's some great work being done and advice i found very helpful by fellow members. Check it out.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...Custom-Figures

P.S If your going to paint any sg1 jackets don't use primer, It never dries! lol

Comment

Are there people still collecting these toy lines? Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by boom stick View Post
                          Are there people still collecting these toy lines? Just curious
                          I still need a couple to complete all of the main builder things; Thor, Mitchell, and The Ori. Don't really want the MALP, and the transport rings are ridiculous, since people bought them all from the site then are selling on ebay.

And I recently got a Serpent Guard and Daniel, so I could complete my stargate finally.

Some people still collect the figures.
                          sigpic

Comment

good to see someone still does. But i bet it's very hard and expensive for someone to start now from scratch.

I do have all the main ones but i'm still collecting for varies customs. The transport rings was a big time miss as only people from the States could order them.

I guess i just wish there were more people active here.

Comment

I am still collecting them. I just got a field ops Weir.
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is almost every Daniel Jackson figure on Ebay damn expensive? Every time I check the price is either $118 or $110. That's not even including postage and that usually costs me more anyway.
                                Once I did find one for $50 but that shipped to America only.
                                By the way I think I one day I may give in and pay a helluvalot of money for that one figure. Serious collector here. Serious.
                                My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X