• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am personaly hoping for either of these two outfits for Baal:

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post

Very good choices!

But I don't think DST have the rights to the recent Stargate movies, (I mean to make action fgures based on those movies) so I don't think we will get a 'Continuum Ba'al' figure -

Comment

AA have been asked if they can make figures form the SG1 movies, they said they would check it, but nothing further has been stated. - I would not rule out the possibility of a Contiuum Ba'al until we have heard for certain.

Unless its stated at either AA's site, or on Diamond Select and confirmed from AA, all else is speculation.

As I keep saying.....

Questions can be put to AA direct at "Ask DST":

http://www.artasylum.com/question
        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post

Thank for the fixed link, I don't recall seeing that before. As to the figure choice I hope it's the second picture of Baal you provided.

Comment

Just FYI...

from a BigBadToyStore email...

STARGATE DANIEL & TEAL'C
            Diamond's new two-pack is from the finale of Stargate, and includes an
            aged Teal'c alongside Daniel Jackson as an Ori Prior. Each character
            comes with accessories and a transport ring, and you can complete your
            Stargate collection for only $24.99, $7 off MSRP. Take a look at these
            two finale figures here -

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...55&mode=retail

Comment

Got my pack today (pics coming later). Didn't DST say that they would include TWO rings? This pack only comes with one. D'oh.

The detail's not bad, although the streak in Teal'c's hair isn't that noticable and Daniel's eyes lack that dead look.

Comment

Today i received my Season 10 Pack.
                I was so excited that i put up the package and hurried to look into it.
                I only opened it just to look if there are two Transport RINGs...

Well..there was ONE...only one...

Frustrated i went to work,...after coming home...i unpacked them.
                The Packaging...well the Backside...they used the Series 4 cardback...and put the two figures on it,...well they are NOW Series 4 Figures, i guess...

Well the Figures look quite nice...
                Daniel:
                The paint job is done nicely...the eyes are said as from nekoi on the post above.., but the paintjob is solid...,the ori book is done perfectly..., better than the ORI PROIR one...; the ori markings are done very well...
                But the Ori Staff is a little bit, bend out ^^ (Well i´ll try to bend it with a hairdryer soon as possible ^^)

Teal´c:
                Well Teal´c...he´s the Black Ops Teal´c as seen on Series 2...only with a little...grey brush stripe...
                Hmmm...
                They gave him the old P90, and his hand which hold it is bend massivly and look quite strange...(well i´ll need some time to come over it )
                Same Accessories as on the Black Ops Figure...P90,zat and Staffweapon

DST said on their Page:
                "Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Action Figure Two-Pack
                Jean St Jean Studios Sculpts! Continuing the hit line of Stargate SG-1 action figures is this two-pack depicting two epic moments from the hit series' final season! Featuring Daniel Jackson as an Ori Prior and an aged Teal'c from the series-closing "Unending," both figures were sculpted by Jean St Jean Studios and include series-accurate accessories. Also included are two figure-sized Transport Rings compatible with the Stargate SG-1 Series 4 set!"

Well their was only one,...very sad...
                Not that what supposed to be included...

I Hope DST will learn from that and...really watch out what they promise to us..., like in Series 4...

I really like the STARGATE Figures by DST, and i hope that the upcoming lines...of SG1 Figures...will follow by the great loving detail, as shown in the STARGATE ATLANTIS Figure Line....
                Greetings O´Neill (signature by me)

Comment

I also wanted to mention that the Season 10 Teal'c's skin colour is a lighter shade than my other Teal'cs. Anyone else notice this?

Daniel's staff seems to bend to a straighter position much easier. It sort of curls back, but I'm sure with a hairdryer or something, it should go straight.

(Posted pics in the pics thread, by the way. Go check them out!)

Comment

Pretty disappointing 2-pack, I'll put off buying this unless I manage to snag it for $10-15 simply for prior Daniel. I would really be more interested in this 2-pack if Teal'c had had his pants painted OD. And, of course, if both rings had been included.

Comment

My advice is to put the staff in boiling water for a few seconds, then straighten it. Run it under cold water or put it in the freezer for a few minutes. This will help it hold it's shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                        Pretty disappointing 2-pack, I'll put off buying this unless I manage to snag it for $10-15 simply for prior Daniel. I would really be more interested in this 2-pack if Teal'c had had his pants painted OD. And, of course, if both rings had been included.
                        Same for me, it seems to me like a lazy two pack. The P-90 should be the new one since it is now available, and the promised second ring should be in the pack. I only need two rings and was ultimatly planning on purchasing this to get my two missing rings but forget it. Boo DST, another promise unfufilled.

DST isn't even seeling the rings on the website anymore.

Comment

Well I got my first daniel figure today, needed a Daniel Jackson figure to complete my SG-1 Gate. The Black Ops Daniel looks pretty good but I'd rather get either a Desert Combat or the First Series Daniel...or if I can be lucky find the blue uniform Atlantis version.

My Black Op's Jackson hand fell off in the package....so he can't hold any weapons good....I like the Crystal Skull accessory only reason why I wanted the black ops figure.

I think I'll look into that Daniel Prior/Teal'c Set....though there are so many Daniel Jackson Figures out there I'm looking for the best looking one.

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream View Post
                            Well I got my first daniel figure today, needed a Daniel Jackson figure to complete my SG-1 Gate. The Black Ops Daniel looks pretty good but I'd rather get either a Desert Combat or the First Series Daniel...or if I can be lucky find the blue uniform Atlantis version.

My Black Op's Jackson hand fell off in the package....so he can't hold any weapons good....I like the Crystal Skull accessory only reason why I wanted the black ops figure.

I think I'll look into that Daniel Prior/Teal'c Set....though there are so many Daniel Jackson Figures out there I'm looking for the best looking one.
                            You can get the blue Daniel on ebay pretty cheap now. I am not bothering with case toppers until they come down in price on ebay. I was stuck buying a case from Newforce and I had a heck of a time getting rid of my second set of Atlantis Series 1.

Comment

I hope the value of the figures goes up instead of down. I still have a bunch of Elite Serpent Guards that I hope to sell when I slide under the poverty line in a few months...
                              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                                I hope the value of the figures goes up instead of down. I still have a bunch of Elite Serpent Guards that I hope to sell when I slide under the poverty line in a few months...
                                My advice is never bank on action figures generating a lot of money for you. Generally, when you do the figures you have all decrease in value while the ones you didn't pick up skyrocket...it's the way of things. You might be lucky though since that exclusive was offered starting at wave 1 and any figure from wave 1 seems much harder to find than charaters from wave 2. I still need to pick up a MOC Jackson someday to complete my MOC SG-1 collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X