Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
    Debit card? You just enter that like a credit card, I'm pretty sure a store doesn't have to specifically offer the service for a debit card as long as they accept credit cards.
    That's what I thought, but it might depend on the card provider. I don't know. I am not a doctor.
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
      I'm sorry if this sounds funny, but do you work for New Force by any chance?

Anyway, unless New Force start allowing payments via PayPal or debit card, I'm afraid I'll have to stick to Forbidden Planet.

LOL. Nope. I have just been a customer of theirs for quite awhile. And yes if your debit card says visa or master card on it then it should work just like a credit card. And they do accept Paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
        And they do accept Paypal.
        Huh! So they do! I looked through the list of payment options in the checkout, and didn't see PayPal; its only when I did a search for "PayPal" on the site that I found how you do it.

Many thanks!
        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Question; is it really so difficult for people on ebay to tell the difference between the black ops and regular unpainted Teal'cs? I understand if you don't look closely and aren't much of a fan you won't notice the difference, but c'mon...when they've got a picture of the actual item they should be able to tell.

I've dealt with 3 people on ebay who have sent me the wrong Teal'c. Ironically, the 2nd person actually sent me a black ops Teal'c because I had bid on a regular Teal'c (picture showed a regular Teal'c packed with black ops Teal'c accessories) but I had to send that back. Of course, it was horribly banged up so I wouldn't have wanted to keep it anyways.

I have this bad feeling that Black Ops Teal'c will be the last unpainted figure I need until the end of time because I won't find anybody on ebay that will look closely at it before sending.

Comment

Jedigreedo
            I have an unpainted black-ops Teal'c.
            Send me an email if you're interested in trading for him.
            NH

Comment

Did anyone hear, read, or find out that Diamond had a MAJOR foul up this week?

Specialty store receive all of their shipments from Diamond on Wednesdays. This includes comics, books, magazines, toys, clothing, and other merchandise.

Late Tuesday night, word reached managers that Diamond would be a day late in shipping all items this week. All the people that shop at specialty stores who come in Wednesday were in for a big surprise. One employee working in a store with empty racks and shelves missing stock.

I also was told that shipments to online retailers had delays as well.

--

RED9

Comment

I know there are people on eBay selling rear pictures for the DST build-a-gate Stargate like "event horizon" and "closed iris."

Does anyone know anyone who sells a 1/10 scale Stargate with ramp???

(1/10 scale is 7", the size of the figures; a ramp that four across can "walk" side-by-side; a Stargate that a scaled puddle jumper could fit through)

I now im not the only one who is tired of looking at a Stargate that is the size of transport rings, if fliped over, and a ramp that is scaled for LEGO figures with a towering railing.

(LEGO figures being smaller than MINIMATES; MINIMATES which i consider LEGO knockoffs)

Thank you.

--

RED9

Comment

Nope, haven't seen any Stargates made larger than the DST one, only exception has been 1:1 scale replicas of the chevrons. All the fan-made Stargates I've seen have been for figurines the size of RPG figurines, or smaller.

Maybe one day they'll give us a more accurate ramp... Probably around the same time they release new versions of Jack, Daniel, Carter and Teal'c with the new articulation points. Oh, and more Goa'ulds.

Comment

And actual enemies for SG-1 to fight aside from Anubis and two Jaffa, a Prior, and Replicator Carter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by System Lord Anubis View Post
                      And actual enemies for SG-1 to fight aside from Anubis and two Jaffa, a Prior, and Replicator Carter.
                      I'm sure we'll get more enemies in the future... the fact is, action figures of "heroes" tend to sell better than "villains", but DST has been pretty consistent with releasing at least one enemy per wave, and as we get more waves in future, we'll get more enemies. Just give it time.

Plus, don't forget: soon, SG-1 will be able to fight the Wraith!
                      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Wave 2 didn't have a villain though, granted RepliCarter tends to be counted with wave 2 she was still a standalone release.

I'm glad Atlantis is actually getting two Wraith and a Queen pretty much right away, hopefully we'll also see the Wraith Grunts in wave 3. As for SG1, we drastically need Apophis, Baal and Kull Warriors.

Originally posted by Nerf Herder View Post
                        Jedigreedo
                        I have an unpainted black-ops Teal'c.
                        Send me an email if you're interested in trading for him.
                        NH
                        Sent ya a PM a couple days ago.

Comment

[Rant] Yeah, I am so sick of the generic bad buys, especially since both SG-1 and SGA have a great rouges gallery. And Yes I consider random wraith male and random wraith queen generic. It's nice that we're getting Steve, but how about an entire wave with only system lords? Aphophis, Ba'al, Yu, Niirti, Camulus, and Osiris. And as far as SGA how about Kolya, Ladon, Cowen, and Oberoth. Also what about secondary characters like Fraiser, Bra'tec, Jacob/Selmak, Martouf, Maybourne, Caldwell, Ellis, Pendergast, Emmerson, Walter. etc. I mean its cool to have every version of SG-1 imaginable out, but let's get some more characters. (That said I do need a Black Ops Carter and hopefully Cam Vala and Jonas as I am only collecting BO versions of SG-1 because I got in late in the game and Green Jack and Daniel are rediculous and I got a great deal on BO Jack but that's beside the point) Also Landry, Hammond, Ronon, Carson, and Ford are needed since they are main characters.[/Rant]

Perfecto!

Comment

Steve the Wraith isn't really that cool, he's just a re-paint. But he's free (better be) so I won't complain too much. (actually mail-away figures kind of SHOULD be repaints, so why am I complaining at all?)
                            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
                              I'm glad Atlantis is actually getting two Wraith and a Queen pretty much right away, hopefully we'll also see the Wraith Grunts in wave 3. As for SG1, we drastically need Apophis, Baal and Kull Warriors.
                              For Atlantis they could have villians like the Genii and Asurans. Other great characters would be Caldwell and Woolsey...

Comment

That's what I'm hoping, mostly for the Genii, as I feel they've actually been pretty interesting. The only way I could see Woolsey getting made though would be in a 2-pack with someone else, like dress uniform General O'Neill. Which would be pretty cool with me.

They could also reuse the business suit body to make Agent Barret, he's been in way too many episodes to ignore. I don't know if his actor and Robert Picardo are close in height though.

Comment

Working...
                                X