No announcement yet.

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure we will hear more about this very soon.

Comment

^Lets hope *crosses fingers*

Comment

Has anyone seen any of the variants appearing on websites to order yet? I know some appeared on Forbidden Planet.

Comment

No. I checked the top four retailer sites (New Force, Entertainment Earth, Time and Space Toys, and AFX) today and no one has anything listed other than the same five figures so far. I think it's just still much too early in the process for anything to be announced yet concerning the variants. Technically, DST hasn't actually announced to the public all the variants shown at Toy Fair yet. Those showings were for the retailers to drum up their interest in picking up those as exclusives. It's only been a couple of weeks since then, so I'm sure the retailers are still thinkng things over and talking it out with DST to work out the deals. I don't think we'll here anything for at least another couple of weeks. More likely, April or May. And, as I said, domestic and overseaas deals are separate things. Just because FPI was able to put up two variants doesn't mean any US retailers will be able to do the same anytime soon. After all, FPI hasn't even put up the core assortment yet.

Also, just a note, DST doesn't even have pics up of the O'Neill figures yet. Only Daniel and the Serpent Guard have pics posted. None of the unannounced variants are even listed in their product listings. Only the core figures, and those with the O'Neill pics missing.

Comment

The only variant pictures I have seen are the ones from actionfigure.com of the toy fair, but they arent for preorder, obviously and the ones at forbidden planet (the green camo ONeill looks awesome)

And Knightone, I think it is because DST dont update their site very often because there is not even a mention about any variants either

Comment

Anyone see that Diamond is offering a Jack figure at Wizard World this week? Any ideas on the cost?

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conven...usive_toys.cfm

Comment

well i did mention this two pages ago, but its a nice pic of the figure, thanks.
                "Daniel?"
                "For crying out loud!!"
                "Roddney?"
                "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                  well i did mention this two pages ago, but its a nice pic of the figure, thanks.
                  Yeah and thanks for that, and no General Hank, I dont think it has been mentioned

Comment

i just heard that the latest toyfare issue has pics of series 2 of the SG-1 figures, im going to check it out later but, does any body has the issue already? and can any one scan the pics if they can?
                    "Daniel?"
                    "For crying out loud!!"
                    "Roddney?"

Comment

i just heard that the latest toyfare issue has pics of series 2 of the SG-1 figures, im going to check it out later but, does any body has the issue already? and can any one scan the pics if they can?
                      I dont have the magazine if thats what it is but the link was provided on this thread somewhere. I cant seem to find the link but if I do find it, Ill post it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by General Hank
                        Anyone see that Diamond is offering a Jack figure at Wizard World this week? Any ideas on the cost?

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conven...usive_toys.cfm
                        $20 bucks, DST just made a press relase in thier site reguarding the WWLA exclusives on firday and the figure will be $20. not bad i was just thinking that's how much it would cost, and im right.
                        Last edited by Gen. O'Neill; 15 March 2006, 12:02 PM.
                        "Daniel?"
                        "For crying out loud!!"
                        "Roddney?"

Comment

$20 bucks, DST just made a press relase in thier site reguarding the WWLA exclusives on firday and the figure will be $20. not bad i was just thinking that's how much it would cost, and im right.
                          WOW only 20, I thought it would have costs lots more than that seeing as it is limited to only 500

Comment

hey does anybody know if the questions in the Q/A has been sent yet? and when can we expect the answers to come? i just got to know.
                            "Daniel?"
                            "For crying out loud!!"
                            "Roddney?"

Comment

hey does anybody know if the questions in the Q/A has been sent yet? and when can we expect the answers to come? i just got to know.
                              Im not sure, why dont you PM darren or one of the other Mods and ask to see if theyve sent them and when you can expect a reply, I got like 4/5 of my questions asked last time. Every question I asked, I got answered yay

Comment

Yeah sometimes the mods need to be reminded to send off the questions, but I think they wait for a certain amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X