Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
    Well Im in the UK but yeah I too would be surprised to see it sell for a small amount of money (which is all I have at the moment )
    Many of us have small amounts of money.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
      Many of us have small amounts of money.
      Boy do I know what you mean. But when these figures do come out, I'll find a way to get them all. I'll just have to cut back on the beer for a little while.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Boy do I know what you mean. But when these figures do come out, I'll find a way to get them all. I'll just have to cut back on the beer for a little while.
        HAHA.. well I made sure I had a little money put to the side to cover the basic assortment of wave one. But with all these variants, I just don't know how I am paying for those.

Comment

HAHA.. well I made sure I had a little money put to the side to cover the basic assortment of wave one. But with all these variants, I just don't know how I am paying for those.
          Well Im gettin an installement od my student loan not far before they come out so I should have enough money for them

Comment

Well Im gettin an installement od my student loan not far before they come out so I should have enough money for them
            Sounds drastic!

Comment

Sounds drastic!
              What does. I only go to Uni next semester to do my exams which last a week, so I have over £1000 for one week of studying which is why I can afford the figures and to go to LFCC

Comment

What does. I only go to Uni next semester to do my exams which last a week, so I have over £1000 for one week of studying which is why I can afford the figures and to go to LFCC
                Good luck.

Comment

Good luck.
                  I fyou mean with my exams, Ill prob pass em all but 1, but hey, I can retake it

Comment

This may be a stupid question, sorry, but how much money are we talking about, for a full set and when and where will they available? Thanx!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Individually, the figures are $15. When you buy them in sets, they are a bit cheaper. The best deal can be found at New Force Comics. Currently, they have all five figures that are available for preorder in one set for $50. These five figures are the only ones that have been officially confirmed for release and are, therefore, available for preorder. The rest of the figures in this first wave have yet to be confirmed or announced by DST. I'm sure once the other figures in the wave have been finalized and confirmed, New Force will work out a deal for the rest of the figures.

Comment

I hope they do but if not I have found that Forbidden Planet are selling them at £10 each so if New Force dont add the variants, I will get the basic 5 set and then the variants from Forbidden Planet

Comment

If you live in the UK, I suggest you go through Forbidden Planet or another UK retailer anyway. New Force has the best deals all around, but you might be looking at similar prices once you add in international shipping costs.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                            If you live in the UK, I suggest you go through Forbidden Planet or another UK retailer anyway. New Force has the best deals all around, but you might be looking at similar prices once you add in international shipping costs.
                            Thats true. The only problem is even Forbidden Planet dont seem to have all the variants, or at least not yet. They have the basic set I think plus the Desert camo and the green camo variant of ONeill, but they have not got the Black Ops and the desert variant of DJ and if there is gonna be a green camo variant of ONeill, I would have thought there would also be one of DJ

Comment

I think its just too early. International distribution has to be worked out seprately from US distribution, so the timeline for preorders will be different. The two listed on their site haven't shown up on any US retailer's sites yet either. Hopefully, by April or May we will know for sure what is coming out and everyone will have every figure available for preorder.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                                I think its just too early. International distribution has to be worked out seprately from US distribution, so the timeline for preorders will be different. The two listed on their site haven't shown up on any US retailer's sites yet either. Hopefully, by April or May we will know for sure what is coming out and everyone will have every figure available for preorder.

That'll be kool. Lets just hope FP will have all the figures available for preorder (well, I'll hope)

Comment

Working...
                                X