Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got box sets for christmas! a few questions...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilhil

also, anyone with series 6, have you seen it lists it as full circle then prophecy on the label, instead of the other way around I wonder if there are any other mistakes
    Looks like the box art list was produced with the production order list rather than the airing order list (it's the right way around on the disk tho.)

Another mistake is on the last disk of season 5 the directors series extra is for Redemption not Revelations (and very good it is too. ).

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      Looks like the box art list was produced with the production order list rather than the airing order list (it's the right way around on the disk tho.)

Another mistake is on the last disk of season 5 the directors series extra is for Redemption not Revelations (and very good it is too. ).
      Please don't get me started on how many mistakes, misspellings and mis-information there is on the SG-1 boxed sets. Just about every season has something wrong. even some of the episode pics are off!

Comment

i got Atlantis season 1 on DVD
        Long Live Steve The Wraith!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CloneMarine
          i got Atlantis season 1 on DVD
          Great set to have.

Comment

If you are in R2 land and want Season 8 of SG-1 and Season 1 of Atlantis I would recommend ordering the Dutch R2 Boxsets.
            They are around £25 each and have been available for several months now, why wait for the UK boxsets which will be double the price? After all the sets contain the exact same discs, the extra money you are paying with the UK sets is just for the packaging and I dont know about other people but £25 for a cardboard box is abit extreme.

Comment

Working...
            X