X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback for New Daniel Tee-shirt

DANIEL'S GOT A NEW LOOK (TEE-SHIRT)
    12/15/05 News Item by MR Reed

Gary Berman of Creation Entertainment is sharing with us the brand new design for their upcoming Daniel Jackson tee-shirt. They are looking for your feedback on this design.

http://static.flickr.com/42/73950541_702cdd2464_m.jpg

You can email me at [email protected] or send your feedback directly to [email protected]. Or you can post it here and I will forward it to him directly.

All I can say about the new design is WOW!
    ______
    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Oh, I'd wear him- uh, IT. I'd wear it. The colors aren't as harsh as the other t-shirts, and the blending looks perfect. Hope it's part of a series!
    Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

veeeeeeery nice...me likey!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow, I think it's wonderful. I have really disliked almost all the apparel Creation has produced so far, including the other Daniel and Sam tees, but this is really a huge step up. Those are beautiful shots of Daniel with a good color scheme, and it is definitely something I would consider purchasing. I also really liked the latest Sheppard and McKay tee shirt Creation has produced. Again, great picture and I'm so glad you opted for a darker blue fabric than the teal of the season one Atlantis shirts. Keep up the good work. These are really great improvements. Just wondering, are there any other styles of shirts that could possibly made available besides the standard tee or long sleeve tee? The retro ones are nice and a step beyond. But how about a blouse or something with a collar?

I think it's really great of Creation to seek out fans' opinions. Thanks for that.

Comment

all i see is a small picture with varios daniel poses, no t-shirt
          Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

I like that, nice colours.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
            X