X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't on the official site, but check out the game at www.gamespot.com
    They have a teaser trailer!

EDIT: here's the exact link http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...nce/media.html
    Last edited by Taonas; 03 March 2005, 05:05 PM.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

"But sneaking up to a Goa'uld and getting too close would just result in your death because they are faster and stronger than you and can throw you across the room with a ribbon device. Only if you kill a Goa'uld and it doesnt completely die."

No you get snaked by the goa'uld if you shoot it and then walk too close to it.
      Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
        "But sneaking up to a Goa'uld and getting too close would just result in your death because they are faster and stronger than you and can throw you across the room with a ribbon device. Only if you kill a Goa'uld and it doesnt completely die."

No you get snaked by the goa'uld if you shoot it and then walk too close to it.
        The teaser trailer is now also online at the official site :-)

Comment

The teaser looks so cool! I really can't wait for this game Hopefully it won't disappoint. I'm really hoping we get all the proper voices as well. Seeing SG-1 voiced by someone else will just ruin the experience a little.
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
            The teaser looks so cool! I really can't wait for this game Hopefully it won't disappoint. I'm really hoping we get all the proper voices as well. Seeing SG-1 voiced by someone else will just ruin the experience a little.
            Liking the quick glimpse of Gliders flying over head and that you have to shoot at them O'Neill style with the P-90 :-)

Comment

There are some very good quality ones available here:

Comment

The dev team behind this game knows that all the fans are drooling!
                Hope we'll get to see more footage soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kadosho
                  The dev team behind this game knows that all the fans are drooling!
                  Hope we'll get to see more footage soon.
                  There is bound to be a full length trailer in the summer or August time just before the game is released - but the teaser looks good and is deffo making fans drool over this game even more now we have seen glimpses of it in action.

Comment

Just saw the teaser now. The game looks great I can't wait until it's released!

Comment

Originally posted by JWD_Ivan
                      I´ll make small additions like adding download materials often, but the big updates will be monthly.
                      Apologies if this question has been asked-to-death(tm) elsewhere.

I'd heard that the game was a shooter, so I haven't shown much interest. But now I have to ask: will there be anything else besides your run-of-the-mill walk/fly and shoot? (Hey, don't be insulted; good graphics aside, for those of us not into this type of game, most shooters are just that: walk around and shoot stuff.)

Will Sam do science? Will Daniel do archeology? Will there be puzzles to solve? Anything to spark the interests of those of us who don't buy shooters?

If yes, can you give us a ballpark percentage of how much non-shooting stuff will figure into the game (not counting looking at the doubtless beautifully generated scenery)?

1%? 10%? More?
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                        Apologies if this question has been asked-to-death(tm) elsewhere.

I'd heard that the game was a shooter, so I haven't shown much interest. But now I have to ask: will there be anything else besides your run-of-the-mill walk/fly and shoot? (Hey, don't be insulted; good graphics aside, for those of us not into this type of game, most shooters are just that: walk around and shoot stuff.)

Will Sam do science? Will Daniel do archeology? Will there be puzzles to solve? Anything to spark the interests of those of us who don't buy shooters?

If yes, can you give us a ballpark percentage of how much non-shooting stuff will figure into the game (not counting looking at the doubtless beautifully generated scenery)?

1%? 10%? More?
                        From the official game site - it just states that it is an action shooter with excellent additions to single and multi-player experience.

So there might be puzzles etc - but to be honest I haven't been keeping tabs on the game but I know a few on here have been keeping tabs on the game and no more about it than I do.

You could also check out the official forum on the game site, located at http://www.stargate-alliance.com/forum/

Comment

i dont now if this has been posted before,if it has im sorry.
                          the first trailer to StarGate - SG1: The Alliance has come out and it looks great.from what i have seen it looks like anubis is back,or somone that looks like him.

http://www.gamershell.com/news/20626.html

Comment

Yeah, it's Anubis
                            Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

when the asgard mothership flys through what is the ship that flys in front of the mothership

Comment

the trailer is insaine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X