Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys I'm TeylaIsCool85. I also wondering if there are any action figure coming in any where in Boston Areas? or in any kind Mall? please let me know when it arrived or not ,and where.

Thanks
    jennR
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

hello teyla and welcome, well first off if you want to buy some stargate figures then there are two ways. 1.you can get them online such as cornerstrorecomics.com, timeandspacetoys.com, and so on. if there is any in boston i don't know. 2. you can them at your local comic book shops, the only thing is that you have to ask them to get them because some comic shop owners don't want to spend money on something that they think won't sell at thier shop. as for getting them at a mall or toy store like toys r us, that's a no they are mostly online only figure since like i said they don't want to spend on something that will not sell and collect dust (look at what happen to the star trek toys Art Asylum made a few years ago). hope this helps and again welcome.
      "Daniel?"
      "For crying out loud!!"
      "Roddney?"
      "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

What is the unpainted gray Colonel O'Neill figurine? I just bought one at Forbidden Planet.
        sigpic

Comment

Just curious... what are the other Series 1 figurines? I have the Jack...and just ordered the Serpent Guard...from DST.... When are the Series 2 coming out?
          This is great.
          I told ya.
          I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
          Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            What is the unpainted gray Colonel O'Neill figurine? I just bought one at Forbidden Planet.
            It's a prototype figure. Limited quantity and they don't come in retail packaging.

I just ordered one myself - though it's the General O'Neill figure.
            (I also have a retail Colonel O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Serpent Guard) coming from TST.
            ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
              Just curious... what are the other Series 1 figurines? I have the Jack...and just ordered the Serpent Guard...from DST.... When are the Series 2 coming out?
              Which Jack?
              There are three versions: General O'Neill, Colonel O'Neill and Black Ops Jack O'Neill. Then you have Dr Daniel Jackson and the Serpent Guard.

Series Two Teal'c gets multiple versions ..
              Black Ops Teal'c , Jaffa Teal'c, Teal'c
              Then Samatha Carter and Thor

Who knows with the delay with Series one ... I think Toy Wiz lists them as coming out in September.
              I hope it isn't that long!
              ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
              sigpic

Comment

DST, i asked why did you not include a vest for the off world daniel? not why did you not include a P90 for the off world daniel? and last someone wrote your site about the vest for daniel and this what he got back.
                Originally posted by DST
                We decided in the production process to eliminate the vest from Off World Daniel. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Right now individual vests are not available for sale.

Thanks,
                Mike
                now why you decided to this? was it because of cost issue or something else? and now that this happen will the series 2 figures come with a vest and with the proper accesories? and will you consider doing a small accessory that will include a vest (for daniel) an a few accessories like a P90 ans a gun holster? and if this does not happen what will you do to fix this situation? i know its a small piece of rubber but this something that been used in every episode and sonething that the character use alot. so im sorry if i make this such a big deal, is just that i dont want to buy an extra Col. O'Neill figure just so i can get the vest for daniel and throw that extra o'neill figure aside beacuse i already have a Col. O'Neill figure. so far im sharing my Col. O'Neill's vest with daniel. all i ask is for you find a way to give us a extra vest for our Daniel figure.
                "Daniel?"
                "For crying out loud!!"
                "Roddney?"

Comment

How soon might we see the Desert Camo Boxed Set, DST?

Is it True that Series 2 is coming out in September?

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Have I missed something or was the last time we had an update to this Q&A based upon Darren's May 22 post?

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85
                      Hi Guys I'm TeylaIsCool85. I also wondering if there are any action figure coming in any where in Boston Areas? or in any kind Mall? please let me know when it arrived or not ,and where.

Thanks
                      jennR

You may want to try Newbury Comics on Newbury street near the Virgin store.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                        DST, i asked why did you not include a vest for the off world daniel? not why did you not include a P90 for the off world daniel? and last someone wrote your site about the vest for daniel and this what he got back.

now why you decided to this? was it because of cost issue or something else? and now that this happen will the series 2 figures come with a vest and with the proper accesories? and will you consider doing a small accessory that will include a vest (for daniel) an a few accessories like a P90 ans a gun holster? and if this does not happen what will you do to fix this situation? i know its a small piece of rubber but this something that been used in every episode and sonething that the character use alot. so im sorry if i make this such a big deal, is just that i dont want to buy an extra Col. O'Neill figure just so i can get the vest for daniel and throw that extra o'neill figure aside beacuse i already have a Col. O'Neill figure. so far im sharing my Col. O'Neill's vest with daniel. all i ask is for you find a way to give us a extra vest for our Daniel figure.
                        They should just include 2 vests with either Teal'c or Carter.

Comment

^ thanks for the idea that gives me another question to ask.
                          DST, is it possable to to include an extra vest with either carter or teal'c when wave two comes out? it would really help those who has daniel and want a vest for him.
                          "Daniel?"
                          "For crying out loud!!"
                          "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                            hello teyla and welcome, well first off if you want to buy some stargate figures then there are two ways. 1.you can get them online such as cornerstrorecomics.com, timeandspacetoys.com, and so on. if there is any in boston i don't know. 2. you can them at your local comic book shops, the only thing is that you have to ask them to get them because some comic shop owners don't want to spend money on something that they think won't sell at thier shop. as for getting them at a mall or toy store like toys r us, that's a no they are mostly online only figure since like i said they don't want to spend on something that will not sell and collect dust (look at what happen to the star trek toys Art Asylum made a few years ago). hope this helps and again welcome.
                            What about places like Suncoast? I thought I heard they might be selling them there. Any news on that?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                              What about places like Suncoast? I thought I heard they might be selling them there. Any news on that?
                              Suncoast/Sam Goody and Tower Records do carry DST toy lines like Star Trek and Buffy/Angel, so it's a good possibility that they will also carry Stargate.

Comment

Hello, I was wondering do you know of any store that will sell them in the Williamsport, Harrisburg, or Selinsgrove, PA. area?

Comment

Working...
                                X