Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it be possible to buy the figures online? Incase some countries don't have a supplier?

Originally posted by kirmit
    the jaffa looks really really good, the detail is amazing, the gate looks good aswell tho it looks as if u used the movie ramp, is there any reason for this?
    Where are the pics for those?
    Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
    O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by senordingdong
      Will it be possible to buy the figures online? Incase some countries don't have a supplier?

Where are the pics for those?
      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...rpentguard.jpg

Also for all the people asking about articulation, they said in the latest answers that there's 14 poa. So likely 1 neck, 2 shoulders, 2 elbows, 2 wrists, 1 waist, 2 hips, 2 knees, 2 ankles = 14.

Comment

If you can tell us all this, and since episode-oriented accessories will be included, will such devices as the personality switcher that Michello used or a naquadah (sp) generator be in the first wave?
        A signature.

Comment

First post btw! so hi!

im really interested in the model\toy stargate

what can you tell us about it?? such as size and does it light up\spin, taking batteries

would be great if does, hope its not tiny,

Thanx

Comment

I have a 2 questions. Will the Colonel O'neill be packaged with the older seasons HK MP-5 or the new seasons P-90? (crosses fingers for P-90) And you said each figure will have a few variants, how many(variants) can we expect from each figure, and will the Serpent Guard have different face sculpts as "variants" or no differences at all?

Thanks

Deadly Beauty...

Comment

When can we see Carter, Frasier, Hammond, and Teal'c? I'm hesitant to buy the first wave if all main characters are not going to be released.

I like the Daniel prototype that we've seen pictures of. But the uniform is incorrect. The offworld uniform has no name patch on it. Is someone carefully checking props and costumes from the set for accuracy? Fans are picky!

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

I'd like to second, third or fifitieth the request for Daniel with glasses as those are a main part of his character. Also, will any of his accessories include a journal and his field archeaology kit? Remember, Daniel is an archaeologist/linguist, NOT a soldier. I've never purchased a figure like this, so if I buy it I want it to look as much like the character as possible. He's looking good right now, but his nose and mouth are off. You've got the eyes, hair and eyebrows spot on, though.

Dana Jeanne
                Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I'm really excited about getting a closer look at these figures! Have you considered setting up displays at the Stargate Conventions next year? Maybe giving us a preview?
                  Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Just a quick question:

Will there be a way for people the mail/internet order the figures if they do not have a store that stocks them nearby?

Comment

I agree with your break down on the poa (although if I remember correctly they most of the first wave would have 14) But looking at the two released photos, where are the elbow and knee bends? Are they really well hidden or are we looking at a prototype.

Comment

Hey DST,

Can you give us any clue who the alien for the second wave might be? Please Is he a bad alien, a good alien or a bad alien turned good Or is he a he at all?

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Comment

The DJ figure looks good and contains a lot of detail, cant wait to see the other figures.

When you go further into the Roster, which you will because there will be lots of demand for them, will the super soldiers be released and when will they?

Thanks

Carl

Comment

How about a Death-Glider and/or F-302 to scale with the figures?
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Hello!

- Will there maybe be an "ancient life signs detector" or a working "zatnikitel". (Like the star trek phaser and tricorder)

- And will there be a puddle jumper for the Atlantis figures?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey DST

Will you eventually release replicator figures, maybe a pack of them or a few with certain characters?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X