Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible for the Questions to be sent out to DST soon?
    sigpic

Comment

When will we see action figures for??

Beckett
      Lorne
      Zelenka

Those are three I'd definitely like to see!

Comment

well its been months since we had our last answers, i thought ill post this anyways.
        the series three figures are awsome but i have one request to ask, can you please change the legs on sheppard? he is suppose to wear bdu pants with boot (like sg-1). would you please consider making this change? thank you.
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Dear DST,

Everyone here seems really excited about Atlantis, series 3! It seems that you have really selected a line up that lots of people like - both the chair and the characters. I, myself think that the chair is an awesome, awesome idea. Thanks so much!
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly aside form my Black Tee O'neill, Spike and Troi (All of which I got free in the mail) I have no desire to buy the figures. I would however love to see some of the SG ships from DST as they really do star ships justice.

Daedalus, Prometheus, A Puddle Jumper, maybe an Al'kesh.

Include some replacement stickers with the Daedalus with Apollo, Phoenix, Odyssey, Korlev, etc. so the person buying it can have whatever ship they want.

Comment

Now that Atlantis Wave 3 has been announced, and Atlantis Wave 2 and SG1 Wave 4 are out, will it be long before we hear any announcement on SG1 Wave 5?

Does the limited edition black BDU Sheppard come with the Sheppard Atlantis gatepiece?
              How likely is it that Dr Beckett will be made as a character?
              Last edited by Thunderbird 2; 07 July 2008, 10:38 AM.
              Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
              Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Am I reading this correctly? Is the last time we got any answers from August of 2007?

Comment

It would figure. Like they care that if they made a Beckett figure, I'd buy up a dozen of them.

Comment

Hi, It's my first post,

I like to see Dr. Carson Beckett action figure too.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post

I like to see Dr. Carson Beckett action figure too.
                      Yes. DST, even though the build-it accessories are awesome, I think that a Dr. Beckett can be released without anything and still sell well. The same with a Season 4 Uniform Dr. McKay. I would like to see both characters, and Carson would only require a new head sculpt (using a repaint of one of the other character bodies).
                      sigpic

Comment

Is it possible to have an Atlantis two pack at some point? Possibly, a Carter-McKay two pack from Grace Under Pressure. All it would require is repaints: the grey uniform McKay with blue triangles and repaint the season 4 uniform Carter to have a pink jacket, like in Grace Under Pressure.
                        sigpic

Comment

To any moderators:

Is it possible to send the questions off to DST soon? They will be too busy in a few weeks with the upcoming Comic Con. Please??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy_McKay View Post
                            Yes. DST, even though the build-it accessories are awesome, I think that a Dr. Beckett can be released without anything and still sell well. The same with a Season 4 Uniform Dr. McKay. I would like to see both characters, and Carson would only require a new head sculpt (using a repaint of one of the other character bodies).
                            cool, Rodney is lonely without Carson.

Comment

I Have Recently won a Lt. Colonel Sheppard Figure and i am quite pleased with what they send out with him (P90, Life Signs Detector, Sidearm, ZPM, Piece of the Lantian Stargate & what i first thought was a Wraith Grenade, but now i realise, for McKay, it's something much worse.... A Lemon)
                              Am Hoping to get Wier (With a Drone, Lantian Stargate Piece 2, a Book and something else) & Wraith Male (Lantian Stargate Piece Base (Piece 4), Wraith Stun Gun, Wraith Stun Rifle).
                              Then Move into Wave 2, Then Collect the SG-1 Sets as well as Atlantis Wave 3.

Amazing Figures.
                              sigpic

Comment

not sure if this is really old news BUT ... i got the thor figure last week, just for the little replicator bugs that came with it and was disapointed with those little guys. no articulation, not even bendy, just limp plastic

what we really need are vehicles! with little transparent bases like they make for aerospace executives when they make new planes and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X