Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Ancient outpost come into figure form? it could have a part fo a ZPM

Comment

Will you have a new mail-in figure with Series 3 such as a black ops carter, which has not been announced yet?

Will you release SG-1 in their offworld outfits in a special 4-pack?

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

I would also love to see the ships in a smaller scale, along with playsets with smaller figure, as if they were the same size it would be huge

Comment

If the license is renegotiated, can a playset of the stargate be made as one piece? Could it have electronic, light up chevrons as well?
          sigpic

Comment

-Series 1 had O'Neill in full black ops gear, why the decision to make black ops Teal'c and Daniel as t-shirt versions?

-Will the bodies for series 3 Daniel and Colonel Mitchell have articulated knees?

-Will the Wraith in SGA Series 1 be a male, a female or a grunt?

-Will Replicarter come with Carter's stargate piece or entirely different accessories?

Comment

Can we expect a Horus guard anytime soon?

Comment

Will Vala come with a vest?
                will black ops Teal'c come with the same acessories as offworld Teal'c
                Last edited by un anwe dei Ancients; 05 January 2007, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Two people in the other Diamond Select Forum here on Gateworld (for general discussion) have said they have bought the Colonel Carter figure to discover that they contain have the same gate piece as their Jack O'Neill figures - Is this correct, or a packing error?
                  Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                  Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Can the new SGA figures come with the Anti-replicator guns that we see in Season 3, The Return? Since there are few things that Weir could come with, can a mini model of Atlantis be her accessory? If there are plans for Rodney McKay in the second wave of SGA, will he be in his tan season 1 uniform, or will he be in his season two blue uniform (I personally prefer the blue one), or will both be made, one as a preview figure?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2 View Post
                      Two people in the other Diamond Select Forum here on Gateworld (for general discussion) have said they have bought the Colonel Carter figure to discover that they contain have the same gate piece as their Jack O'Neill figures - Is this correct, or a packing error?
                      Actually I think there's been 3 IIRC, sorry to get into details here. My question does stem from this question though:

If this was indeed a packing error what will be done to correct this?
                      sigpic

Comment

Searching the internet, i have come across four (04) figures that have not been released in the States, although one has been advertised. The figures are:

DESERT COMBAT O'NEILL (UK website)
                        DESERT COMBAT DR JACKSON (UK website)
                        DESERT COMBAT CARTER (AU website)
                        DESERT COMBAT TEAL'C (AU website)

I have not been able to authenticate whether these are legit figures or not. The first two do have full pics of them.

Can someone please tell me if they are real or knockoffs? Thank you.

Comment

Just got a call from the store owner where I purchased the figures. He told me he called his DST rep once he received my message about the problem with the gate pieces. They are well aware of the problem and will be announcing on their website within 2 weeks how they intend to remedy it . They do intend on getting the correct piece to the customers. I'm glad they're being responsible. He only had the phone # of his rep, which he said he could not release to me.

Comment

Will anymore variants of jaffa be made, like Horus,sokar's guards, topless ones so we can see the synbiote pouch?
                            thanx

Comment

My friend who own NextGen Collectable Toys called his Diamond Select Toys represtative. This is what he had to say:

"Yes, those DESERT COMBAT figures have been (JACKSON and O'NEILL) or will be (CARTER and TEAL'C) released overseas. There are NO PLANS to release them domestically. No-one wants them as exclusives."

So, if anyone wants to purchase the already released DESERT COMBAT JACKSON and O'NEILL figures, just send me a private message and i will give you the link to the website. Both figures with S&H will cost you about $65.

Comment

The SG1 series two figures list "Desert Combat Samantha Carter" as a variant figure along with the other series 2 figures and Replicator Carter. When is this figure due for release?

Comment

Working...
                                X