Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem.

Comment

Does anyone here know when the last answer session was? it seems to me that it's been a looong time since we had any answers. Maybe the Mods should close this link if it's not going to used for it's initial purpose?
      or maybe the initial purpose was to just ask questions and not get answers...

Comment

The last Q&A was sent and answered at the beginning of July. There was a long lag between the last Q&A and the previous one as well. I'm sure Darren has a lot on his plate so delays are to be expected considering he has to find time to compile relevant questions and send them in to DST. That was the reason for the last delay. Also, there doesn't seem to be as many questions this time around. He may also be waiting to send them in until there is more to ask. Or he may be waiting to send them in closer to the release date of wave 2. That way, DST may be in a better position to answer questions about that wave as well as wave 3 (and maybe even wave 4).

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
          The last Q&A was sent and answered at the beginning of July. There was a long lag between the last Q&A and the previous one as well. I'm sure Darren has a lot on his plate so delays are to be expected considering he has to find time to compile relevant questions and send them in to DST. That was the reason for the last delay. Also, there doesn't seem to be as many questions this time around. He may also be waiting to send them in until there is more to ask. Or he may be waiting to send them in closer to the release date of wave 2. That way, DST may be in a better position to answer questions about that wave as well as wave 3 (and maybe even wave 4).

OK, but if he's waiting to do it closer to the release of the other waves, then I'm afraid any of our questions regarding wave 1 will go by the wayside and be skipped over due to the next waves being released. I just assumed that this would be done on a more regular basis. My assumption is that the folks at DST have their hands full now that the figures are now in production and it may just be that Darren has infact sent in the questions, we just don't have any answers back yet due to lack of time from DST's stand point.

Comment

Originally posted by metau'ri
            we just don't have any answers back yet due to lack of time from DST's stand point.

Perhaps, but DST does do at least three other Q&A's on pretty much a regular monthly basis and they usually have the answers sent back within a week of the questions being sent to them.

Comment

Then all I can say is WTH. Why should it take 2 months to "compile relevent questions". Granted we all have day jobs, but shesh.

Comment

Does anyone have the answers for this thread? When I follow the link it says page not found.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                  Does anyone have the answers for this thread? When I follow the link it says page not found.

Simply go to the "products" section of the main site and you will find all of the Q&A answers so far.

And as far as the questions not being sent in yet: Be patient everyone. Darren has more than just a day job. He has a family, work, and responsibilities on top of this entire site. So I think everyone should be more understanding.

Comment

Are the faces for the figures free sculpts or are they based on laser scans?

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      I'm new and I was wondering when wave 3 will be out? Also, where can I find this 2 pack I've read about? And what about these camp variants??? Sheesh! I thought there were tons of Trek variants!

Comment

Well, Wave 2 is to be out in November I heard (Right guys?) and the 2 pack of course will be released in Wave 3's range I heard as well. Camp variants? What do you mean?
                        sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere in this thread that O'Neil and Jackson have camo variants as well. The only place I've seen them is on the ForbiddenPlanet.com site.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorJaffa
                            I read somewhere in this thread that O'Neil and Jackson have camo variants as well. The only place I've seen them is on the ForbiddenPlanet.com site.
                            Yes, we might be getting Desert and Woodland camo variants at some point in future waves.

And welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorJaffa

yeah, I saw them on there before the figures were released but since then they have taken them off...

Comment

Where are the joints going to be located? From the pictures I've looked at it looks like the elbows and knees both rotate and then a ball joint at the shoulder is that corecct? and what about upper leg movement? thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X