Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a possibility that an accessory kit might be released that includes a number of replicators & Jack's replicator weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
      Oh, BTW, there is a correction to my post. FYE is now a part of the Suncoast family of stores, so the chances of them carrying the Stargate figures is much higher.
      I was just there and I saw several figures.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi
        Is there a possibility that an accessory kit might be released that includes a number of replicators & Jack's replicator weapon?
        From the pictures taken at the convention it seems like the replicators come as accessories with the Replicator Carter (Which I believe they aren't releasing, yet).

Comment

I have a question for DST.... How come you don't respond to my emails? I've requested a replacement left hand for Daniel because the plastic wrap around it distorted the fingers. I also requested a replacement head, seeing as it had a chip off the end of the nose, and scuffs all over the head. Plus, it was super glossy. No response. Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
            I was just there and I saw several figures.

Excellent news! So it looks like the figures are in the Suncoast/Ssm Goody/FYE supply chain. So if anyone wants to buy locally, you should call your local store and see if they have them. If they don't be sure to ask if they can request them from their distribution center. This not only allows you to more easily obtain the figures in you local area, it tells them that there is interest in the Stargate line. And the retailers are the ones that DST listens to when it comes to producing their products. As long as the retailers want Stargate figures, DST will continue to produce Stargate figures.

Comment

I recently saw pictures of the Anubis figure, so is there any chance we'll see Apophis?

Comment

does the Teal'c jaffa warrior figure come with a serpent helmet? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sg1_fan
                  does the Teal'c jaffa warrior figure come with a serpent helmet? thanks
                  Good question ... I hope so!
                  ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bloodshot
                    Good question ... I hope so!
                    me too, that would be just weird if he didn't...

Comment

Agreed... He seriously deserves one!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                        me too, that would be just weird if he didn't...
                        Well, look at what DST did with the Daniel Jackson figure, no vest!
                        (and the Elite Serpent Guard, no helmet)
                        ** Stargate Figures - A Flickr Photo Set **
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bloodshot
                          Well, look at what DST did with the Daniel Jackson figure, no vest!
                          (and the Elite Serpent Guard, no helmet)
                          In fairness to DST the red jaffa DID NOT have red serpent helmets in the show.

EDIT: Looks like they did in Season 5 Episode The Warriors.

But Daniel not packaged with a vest?
                          Last edited by HirogenGater; 04 September 2006, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Yes they did have helmets. Rewatch season 5 episode Warriors; there's a red jaffa helmet on a pole, completely visable.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                              But Daniel not packaged with a vest?
                              I know, I'm still having issues with that... although I snatched the one that came with my Black Op's O'Neill and put it on Daniel...

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                                I know, I'm still having issues with that... although I snatched the one that came with my Black Op's O'Neill and put it on Daniel...
                                I did that with my Daneil too. XD;

Comment

Working...
                                X