Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, will they be any figures of Teal'c, Thor, Hammond, Landry, Apophis, Anubis, or any other character besides SG1?

Comment

Is series 1 and 2 in stores now?

Comment

Is Suncoast the same store or affiliated with FYE?

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17
          Hello, will they be any figures of Teal'c, Thor, Hammond, Landry, Apophis, Anubis, or any other character besides SG1?
          There will be a Jaffa serpent guard, teal'c, thor, Anubis. Go to NewFoce.com to order wave 2, 5 figures 49.99+shipping
          Lance Corporal Mike Sheppard, SG-2

Chief Petty Officer John Dasani, SG-5

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

when was the last time we had actual anwers to our questions?

Comment

SG17, just to simplify some things for you, DST doesn't really keep track of stores in any specific location that might sell their merchandise. For chain stores like Tower and Suncoast, their main distribution centers handle which stores get what. For comic stores, they order through an independent distributor. Very few companies buy direct from DST, so DST has no way to know where the merchandise specifically is. The best thing for you to do is to call your local comic shops and Suncoasts and the like.

FYE is not affiliated wih Sam Goody/Suncoast, but does sell similar merchandise. So it might be possible FYE would carry the Stargate figures. Give them a call and ask. If they don't have it, they might be able to order it from their distribution center. The same with Suncoast/Sam Goody and Tower Records if you have them near you. Another good place to check is Hot Topic.

Series 1 of the figures is in stores now. Series 2 should be in stores before the end of the year. Series 3 should be out in the Spring of next year. As of right now, the waves consist of:

Series 1:
              Colonel O'Neill (OD green)
              General O'Neill (OD green BDU)
              Black Ops O'Neill
              Daniel Jackson (OD green)
              Serpent Guard

Wave 1 bonus figures:
              T-shirt O'Neill (free comic book day give-away)
              T-Shirt Daniel Jackson (Time and Space Toys exclusive)
              WWLA convention Colonel O'Neill (same as regular Colonel O'Neill, but in white window box with convention sticker instead of retail blister packaging)
              T1 unpainted General O'Neill (free with purchase of 1 factory case of 10 wave 1 figures, also packind in white window box)
              Elite Jaffa Warrior (mail-away premium figure, free with four proofs of purchase from four different SG figures)

Series 2:
              Teal'c (OD green)
              First Prime Teal'c
              Black Ops Teal'c
              Sam Carter (OD green)
              Thor

Series 3:
              Cameron Mitchell (OD green)
              Vala (leather corset)
              Vala (OD green)
              Ori Prior
              Black Ops Daniel Jackson

Previews Exclusive two-pack:
              Ascended Daniel Jackson & Anubis set

DST doesn't announce releases more than a wave or two ahead of what is currently in stores, so that is as far as has been announced up until now. Wave 4 probably won't be announced until wave 2 is either shipping or already in stores.

The best way to get these figures is to look online. There are many great online retailers:

New Force

CornerStore Comics

Time and Space Toys

AFX

Entertainment Earth

Big Bad Toy Store

DST Site Store

These are just some of the best online retailers you can deal with. I'm sure one of these places can set you up with these new figures. The DST site store is already sold out of the wave 1 figures, though. They went quick. In fact, they seem to be going quick just about everywhere and production on these figures is extremely limited. So I hope all this information helps you obtain any and all figures from this line that you are looking for. Good luck.
              Last edited by knightone; 20 August 2006, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Is DST planning on releasing more accessories in future waves such as, new guns, water canteens or knives?

Comment

Originally posted by knightone

Previews Exclusive two-pack:
                  Ascended Daniel Jackson & Anubis set
                  Will these be released with wave 3?

Comment

DST :
                    With the cancellation of SG-1 , do you intend to continue the stargate action figure line after wave 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                      Will these be released with wave 3?
                      It's not technically part of wave 3 (two packs and box sets aren't part of regular waves), but it is scheduled to be released around the same time as the thrid wave of figures.

BTW, metau'ri, I wouldn't worry about the figures being cancelled because the show is being cancelled. The license is separate from that and so is DST's commitment to the line. Most of their other licenses, Buffy/Angel and Star Trek specifically, are both from series and franchises that are no longer on the air. As long as the fans and collectors keep buying the figures, DST will produce them as long as there are characters and figures to produce.
                      Last edited by knightone; 21 August 2006, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Does anybody don't have a Serpent Guard or Col. Jack O'Neill well if you don't an you want one of them or both please Pm me.

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Are we ever going to get any answers to these questions?

Comment

William Davis's Prior????!!!

Come on. The weakest one?

Comment

I have a question can I find stargate figures in stores and not online?

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Originally posted by SGC and SGA
                                I have a question can I find stargate figures in stores and not online?

Read my response to SG17 at the top of this page.

Oh, BTW, there is a correction to my post. FYE is now a part of the Suncoast family of stores, so the chances of them carrying the Stargate figures is much higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X