This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    That analogy is not good as we are not a homeless guy, and they are not full. We have enough tech as is, what with the Asgard legacy, so A) don't need yet another superpower race's stuff, and B) who is to sa they have no need for it?

If we can get there... I am not sure how we got to their galaxy in Arc of truth, other than using the supergate, but i would not know if now the Ori are gone/defeated it will work.
    A) We have 3 ships, we're still in trouble, Earth is still at risk, Ori ships would be a massive help, especially in pegasus.

B) What enemies will they have? They certainly didn't have any apart from the milkyway at the end of AoT, why have a massive, powerful ship if there's no enemy ships to blow up?

As for getting there
    Spoiler:
    Yes in AoT we use the Supergate and as there's no mention of it being destroyed we can assume it's still there and useable.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      A) We have 3 ships, we're still in trouble, Earth is still at risk, Ori ships would be a massive help, especially in pegasus.
      Still in trouble from what?? No replicators, no Gou'ald (other than Ba'al and what we have can easily defend against him)..

B) What enemies will they have? They certainly didn't have any apart from the milkyway at the end of AoT, why have a massive, powerful ship if there's no enemy ships to blow up?
      well their own galaxy has to have other things in it besides a few humans, and who is to say there are not things out there the Ori were keeping in check that might now bloom out into a thread.

As for getting there
      Spoiler:
      Yes in AoT we use the Supergate and as there's no mention of it being destroyed we can assume it's still there and useable.
      Interesting/..

Comment

Here's my dilemma; after the war with the Goa'uld, why didn't any of the earthlings get their personal shields, the kind Apophis was using?

They'd be of great use against energy and projectile weapons, and Weir wouldn't have to make tapes telling her posse's families that they were good men, but they're dead.

Personal energy shield + the genetic therapy miniAnubisClone got + invisibility device + tollan "walking through walls" device (if they could still get some) would give for some pretty impressive ground troops.
        sigpic
        Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Still in trouble from what?? No replicators, no Gou'ald (other than Ba'al and what we have can easily defend against him)..

well their own galaxy has to have other things in it besides a few humans, and who is to say there are not things out there the Ori were keeping in check that might now bloom out into a thread.

Interesting/..
          Put this scenario in your mind, the entire Wraith fleet arrives at Atlantis, we have 3 ships, who do you think is going to get stomped on? There's also mention of
          Spoiler:
          New enemies for Atlantis in season 5, an enemy of Atlantis is an enemy of Earth

I really doubt that, the Ori recreated their galaxy, basically rebuilt the thing from scratch, apart from the anti ori underground I seriously doubt there's any enemies there. If we left the ships there think of what would happen, most likely scenario is civil war, people who still believe in the Ori and those that don't, we'd infact be doing them a favour.

Comment

i think we could use a couple of priors

Comment

Working...
            X