This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps of Atlantis

I'm going to tap the Gateworld's collective memory here. Does anyone know of any published or even fan drawn map of Atlantis that I could download? You can win the internetz if you do.
    "Give a man a match- he'll be warm for a minute. But set him on fire- he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

All i can suggest is going here and looking trough the caps till you find a sutible image.

http://caps.stargate-atlantis.org/se...i/2x01_014.jpg

If you cant find anything, ill see what else i can find ... um, whenever/if i wake up tomorrow.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Try http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...rgateDatabase/
      the username is thestargatedatabase, password is stargate, it has a lot of excellent pics.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Cool stuff.

: Green is Good.
        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
          Cool stuff.
          yeah

Comment

Has anyone considered looking at Mallozzi's blog, I know he had a few pix of the individual rooms on it. I know, I downlaoded them.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Hey does anybody have the mesh of the ORI ships both the mothership and the small fighter?

thaNKS!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                Hey does anybody have the mesh of the ORI ships both the mothership and the small fighter?

thaNKS!
                What do you mean mesh, like ms3d mesh type thing?
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                  What do you mean mesh, like ms3d mesh type thing?
                  yeah!

I kinda need the Ori ship mesh for this background im gonna make

Comment

Working...
                  X