X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
    You don't even need a relay mast.

My company's got a contract with Sprint, so they installed a booster box inside my building. When I'm inside the shielded building, I get full signal. but when I step oustide the building, my signal drops to 2 bars.
    You get the idea of what i meant!
    We need a Zed-P-Em to power the gate!

Comment

Why they allow it is beyond me. I can just see a dramatic moment ruined by an annoying motorola ring tone.

Comment

Why they allow it is beyond me. I can just see a dramatic moment ruined by an annoying motorola ring tone.
        Beats hearing "Had a bad day" only moments after a fleet of Ori ships drops out of hyperspace.

Comment

How about an Imperial March ringtone right at a foothold situation

Why they would allow it I don't know, maybe because that means they can call for help very easily in a foothold, or power outage which seems to happen far more often than on a normal base, then again that might mean the comm tower is out too.

Comment

Actually, they wouldn't allow it. My mother works for L3 Communications, building flight simulators for the Air force. Cell phones, calculators, ANYTHING with ANY kind of memory inside it is NOT allowed inside the building. I daresay the SGC has tighter security than my Moms engineering plant.
            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Undoubtedly. But they may have secured cell phones for officers, but yeah, more than likely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                How about an Imperial March ringtone right at a foothold situation
                Lol my wife and I were introduced at our wedding reception to the Imperial March.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Cell phone reception in the SGC was actually introduced in 'Threads', when Pete tried calling Sam's cell phone and she quickly shut it off.

Comment

If you can't trust Sam, who can you trust ?

Besides, the SGC security is cut to ribbons anyway. It's pretty clear that the Trust (now Ba'al) have access to just about everything that comes out of the mountain.

Comment

Cut to ribbons? It's not like the SGC is some amusement park now that the Trust has been there.

Comment

kinda have to say no... (prolly was said b4)- secret militray base would/should have no cell fone reception (wats to stop some1 from sending atext picture message to the new york times really quickly?)... and 30 floors underground nothing from teh surface would work- so nope for atlantis
                        (and 200 was a fun episode where nothing was intended to connect or wed have met the fur-balls and landry would have to have some good explanation why he said hey walter lets all go!)
                        ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Working...
                        X