Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we found the Tria it had a crew of about twenty Ancients then they were killed by the Asurans after they took back Atlantis. For that matter, does anyone know what happened to the Tria? I heard that the Asurans dismantled it or something? I'm assuming that the Daedalus towed the Tria through hyperspace to the orbit of Lantia

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
      When we found the Tria it had a crew of about twenty Ancients then they were killed by the Asurans after they took back Atlantis. For that matter, does anyone know what happened to the Tria? I heard that the Asurans dismantled it or something? I'm assuming that the Daedalus towed the Tria through hyperspace to the orbit of Lantia
      i think its just stuck there in the void the ancients were brought by the dedalus thus why i think they beamed down i think i canremember the episode well
      sigpic
      Sig For Me!

Comment

If it was just left it is well worth going back to.

Comment

Originally posted by mouse View Post
          im wondering why does the puddle jumper don't have any shields like the orion ?
          Why doesn't an F1 racer come with four-wheel drive? Why don't civilian aircraft come with air-to-air missles or afterburners? Why do some vehicles come with two wheels and others four?

The Ancients designed their vehicles with a specific purpose and were imaginative enough to think of new ways to use them. For all their brilliance and skill, the Ancients were definitly lacking any sort of real creativity and inititive.
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

they never said what happened to the Tria, so it should still be stuck in the void near the Midway Station. Unlike Asgard vessels, the Daedalus has never been demonstrated to have a tractor beam or some other means of towing another vessel through hyperspace. 302s have the ability to attach themselves to ships and other things, but never seen the 304s do that.

as for going back to get it...oh yeah, they should.
            That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Well if it's still there they should certainly go salvage it. Aside from the hyperdrive it should be in perfect working order. we could even just take along a spare hyperdrive, fit it, then fly it back to Atlantis.

Spoiler:
              Also now we have all the knowledge of the Asgard I doubt it would take too long to fit our ships with a tractor beam.

Spoiler:

Carter?

I... haven't left yet

Comment

since carrying along a hyperdrive to install would probably be difficult, i'd probably just go with retrofitting a tractor beam to one of our ships and towing it home. we don't know if our hyperdrives would work in an aurora class ship, and we don't have the knowledge probably to design one for it. we might have the basic knowledge of how to build a hyperdrive, but building one that will interface with the ancient systems already installed on the Tria could prove problematic.
                That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

It's not that hard for us to interface with alien technology anymore. McKay would be able to do it with a few of hours.

Spoiler:

Carter?

I... haven't left yet

Comment

It's not that hard for us to interface with alien technology anymore. McKay would be able to do it with a few of hours.
                    ur right maybe in a few hours depending if sheppard holds a lemon to his face
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      ur right maybe in a few hours depending if sheppard holds a lemon to his face
                      Actually that was mitchell who held the lemon..

Comment

Working...
                      X