X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_New_Anubis View Post
    The Tollan had MANY phaseshift bombs!
    You really think ONE bomb is a waste if it can save their ENTIRE RACE?
    LOL.
    The Tollan didnt try their bomb on Anubises ship for a good reason: they knew their bomb wouldnt go thru the new goauld shields!
    (But imo they could go thru old goauld shields)
    its not there phase tech that cant go through shiels the phase tech is going through solid objects it was there ion cannons that couldnt penetrate there shields and the bombs were to distroy the tauri as a way of saving there civilisation from anubis
    sigpic
    Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
      its not there phase tech that cant go through shiels the phase tech is going through solid objects it was there ion cannons that couldnt penetrate there shields and the bombs were to distroy the tauri as a way of saving there civilisation from anubis
      Thats my point: if their phaseshift could phase thru shields then they wouldve used their bomb on Anubises ship. But they didnt. Therefore Tollan phaseshift stuff cant go thrugh shields (not "good enough" shields anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!! View Post
        we only saw 1 used and it was a test. they need to bring a couple of tolans back from the dead and help us out. wether it be a small ship away. and just now made it to earth!

last time i checked they never used armbands to go through a goauld shield!

why not use it on a ship, b/c it would be a wasted bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Yeah i was thinking of writing a fan fic of an episode where SG-1 goes to a planet to find one of Anubis's old cronies (Zipacna perhaps) and he's locked up a bunch of Tollans (Narim plus extras) and he's forcing them to make new technology for himself, so he can go and kill all the Baals. SG-1 gets locked up. Not is all as it seems though, Zipacna used to have a thing for Vala's Simbiote Qetesh, plus the Tollans recognise her as a theif that has stolen their Tech in the past. Couple of twists and turns. Happy endings.
        I'll never get around to writing it though....

What was the subject again????

Comment

Thats my point: if their phaseshift could phase thru shields then they wouldve used their bomb on Anubises ship. But they didnt. Therefore Tollan phaseshift stuff cant go thrugh shields (not "good enough" shields anyway).
          The Goauld ships would know if the tollan fired upon them so they would fire on them so the bomb would not be unphased and tollans die.
          and even if it goes threw anubis can send more ships and fire upon the city which also means the loss of tollan life.
          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Tolan armbands? LOL!!!
            Tolan phaseshift cant even go thru goauld shields (not the NEW goauld shield on Anubises fleet anyway) Remember the Tollan phaseshift bomb? Dont you think they wouldve tried it on Anubises ship if it had teh sligthest chance?
            I'm not quite sure what you're getting at there, but if I remember correctly, the heirarchy of the Goa'uld went like this:

Anubis
            |------|
            Zipackna
            |-------|
            Tanith

Pretty sure it'd be a stupid idea for Tanith to try and blow up the guy who his boss is working for, especially with the army he controlled even back then.

chem

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
              I've even seen a couple of people who place its size at closer to 1.5 km, just 100 meters short of an Imperial-class SD, though I'm not so sure of this one since a Ha'tak's supposedly only capable of housing 1,000 or so Jaffa warriors whereas an ISD had a crew complement of over 36,000.
              Don't forget that most of a hatak's volume is empty space to allow for pyramid docking, also I'm not sure that the Tartarus iris would necessarily be any less advanced than the Atlantis version since Anubis was using ancient technology.
              may contain traces of nut

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                The Goauld ships would know if the tollan fired upon them so they would fire on them so the bomb would not be unphased and tollans die.
                and even if it goes threw anubis can send more ships and fire upon the city which also means the loss of tollan life.
                yes the shields on anubises ships are not imune so realy all the tollans would of had to do is build bigger more powerful ion cannons or to build more of them and what do u mean the bomb will be unphased?
                sigpic
                Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by teletran View Post
                  Don't forget that most of a hatak's volume is empty space to allow for pyramid docking, also I'm not sure that the Tartarus iris would necessarily be any less advanced than the Atlantis version since Anubis was using ancient technology.
                  Thats a good point but we dont know how much the ancients evolved after they wrote the database with all their info on or if Anubis himself created it himself. I agree with you, but we just dont know

Comment

Working...
                  X