Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Asuran's Puddle jumper require operator with ATA gene ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravroz
    I was thinking that if they didn't include the ata gene requirement then it could have been something to do with their make up. They could have made it in a way that only the Asurans could fly it.
    Then how did John, are you saying John is infected with nano's.
    sigpic

Comment

They're the Asurans. They're nanites. They're extremely hard to kill. Suffice to say, I don't think they're afraid the Wraith or some random Pegasus humans are going to wander into their city and into one of their jumpers (or if they're out in the field) and steal it from them.

Steve: "Hello, I am Steve. Die now!" *tries to feed. Fails miserably*
      Asuran: "Eat hand!" *sticks hand into Steve's head*
      Steve: "Argh!"
      Asuran: *kills Steve by turning his other arm into a big blade.

Random Athosian: "Hello. I need your ship."
      Asuran: "I am one of the Ancestors! Now jump off a cliff for me!"
      Random Athosian: "OK!" *jumps off a cliff*

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        That jumper did look a bit different than ours.
        Indeed, the control interfaces looked diffrent than the ones on both seasons of SGA and the SGC jumper//timejumper

Interesting. Maybe the ships have additional features that the Altantean Jumpers dont have... Only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by GateR_mk View Post
          Indeed, the control interfaces looked diffrent than the ones on both seasons of SGA and the SGC jumper//timejumper

Interesting. Maybe the ships have additional features that the Altantean Jumpers dont have... Only time will tell

If TPTB ever decide to show a difference or make a reference back to that PJ. I think it would be interesting if they brought that up in the show.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
          X