Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Wraith have evolved to consume the life-force of humans they may have trouble to do so on other races -> I'm sure the iratus bug could suck the life out of the other races tho!
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
      If the Wraith have evolved to consume the life-force of humans they may have trouble to do so on other races -> I'm sure the iratus bug could suck the life out of the other races tho!
      Apart from the snake in their gut, jaffa are human.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        Apart from the snake in their gut, jaffa are human.
        True, true. That's why I wanted everyones opinion on the question, first because the Jaffa have a Goa'uld in their stomach and second they have a strong immune system.
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
          The kull couldnt think for them selfs so why did we not just ree program them and send them to battle theWraith and the Ori.

Plus a un armoured warrior is stronger than a human so it would provide a better source of food. cloneing kull for food, see the clones for dinner thread in the SGA serise 2 forum.
          They were grown to be the absolute pinacle of human based strength and several bodily functions were sacrificed so that would be the case and then brought to life with ancient healing technology, without the blank symbiotes healing them constantly they would die rather quickly and as it is they only last for about 3 weeks before dropping dead from pulminary failure. They would be a poor meal for the wraith as they would die within a minute.

The wraith already inject an enzyme into thier victims so they can last longer, they don't need to clone super strong humans... they tried to do that with teyla's ancestors, seriously do some of you even watch the shows?

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
            They were grown to be the absolute pinacle of human based strength and several bodily functions were sacrificed so that would be the case and then brought to life with ancient healing technology, without the blank symbiotes healing them constantly they would die rather quickly and as it is they only last for about 3 weeks before dropping dead from pulminary failure. They would be a poor meal for the wraith as they would die within a minute.

The wraith already inject an enzyme into thier victims so they can last longer, they don't need to clone super strong humans... they tried to do that with teyla's ancestors, seriously do some of you even watch the shows?
            I never miss an episode, what bi meant was that the kull are stronger than average humans so although they wont last long ther strenth will provide a tasty meal, like when sumnur was eaten by the keeper.

Comment

I think they can
              and probably jaffaa have more "calories" in them

Comment

We could say that the wraith enzyme is a stimulant and the Jaffa's abilities are like a depressant, reducing the effectiveness of the hosts immune system. Now if we extrapolate from what we know about stimulants and depressants reacting, then we could get a rough idea of how they would interact.
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........jaffa cakes.........tasty!!!

Comment

Aren't the Asgard genes close to humans? That's why they wanted O'Neill, right? So... Asgard for dinner anyone?
                    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Thanks for all your opinions.
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Yes, the Wraith can most deffinetly feed on Jaffa, Jaffa are just humans with pouches, of course they might not last as long because the Goa'uld symbiote would likely break down the Wraith enzyme almost immediately, however, the symbiote could keep them alive longer too, accomplishing what the enzyme would.

Comment

well about the wraith feeding on jaffa the symbiote rejects any foreign...thing for lack for a better word and will probably do the same with the wraith enzyme so the symbyote would nutrelize the wraith enzyme and even with it healing the jaffa would only give the wraith a snack!!!
                          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

I thought Wraith could feed on anyone
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Would the Wraith be able to chow down on symbiotes like fries? Now there is a question? I would guess that the Wraith might be able to figure out that they could yank out the symbiote to eat a Jaffa Cake, but then, what would happen if a symbiote joined with a Wraith? Now that would be interesting.....
                              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                              Pay it forward

Comment

I think they could, but with the symbiote supporting it the Jaffa would take longer to kill that way, and it may be able to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                                X