Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I believe I was mistaken when I said in another thread that they were Compaq tablet PCs. Thank you for the link, now I finally know what kind of tablet PCs they are actaully using. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

I like the Dell laptops they use on SGA, but would't it be more practical to use this laptop off world?

http://www.portablecomputersystems.c...nic-CF-29.html
      ...but courage, and a steadfast resolve will prove the most valuable assets in this undertaking...well, good luck to you all. *Beams out*

CONNECTION: TERMINATED

Comment

LOL - Talk about durable
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

But its not made by dell.
          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

I saw those on a gadget show some times ago.....he was using it on the toilet!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Tablet PCs are an ideal gadget for mobile professionals. They enable you to take notes quickly and work in close spaces. Rugged Tablet PCs provide even more benefits for mobile professionals. Their rugged features can include outdoor-readable screens, moisture and dust-resistant LCDs, keyboards and touchpads. With shock-mounted hard drives it makes it easy to work in just about any environment imaginable. Rugged Tablet PCs are portable and easy to use for a variety of mobile professionals.
              See: http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/tab...edtabletpc.htm
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Working...
              X