No announcement yet.

David Hewlett directs Debug,starring Jason Momoa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to it!
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Suppose to come out 2014! Can't wait!

Comment

Official Debug trailer!

This trailer is amazing! SGUs Destiny set, Alien -Ripleys underwear, the cold sterile feeling of CUBE & of course the bad guy, but sexy Jason Mamoa! Love it! Well done David!!

Enjoy!

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, something like CUBE

Comment

(click for bigger)

The man himself, David Hewlett at the official Debug screening in Melbourne last weekend for Armageddon. Was just amazing!

(click for bigger)

If you are interested, I did a con report on Melbourne Armageddon 2014, mentioning Debug & including plenty of pics. http://www.dgeek.com/forum/index.php...94918#msg94918
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Wait, the premiere was here!? Damn, I knew I shouldn't have taken work over that weekend! At least before I didn't know what I'd missed..

Comment

Dont worry, a NZ distributor is going to be releasing the dvd there & here in Australia soon too & so i will own my very own copy soon enough. Cant wait! and next time I see David I will get him to sign my dvd cover or maybe I will just post it to him to sign

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  Dont worry, a NZ distributor is going to be releasing the dvd there & here in Australia soon too & so i will own my very own copy soon enough. Cant wait! and next time I see David I will get him to sign my dvd cover or maybe I will just post it to him to sign
                  Is there anywhere I can go to sign up for an email notification of when buying the dvds is possible?! Getting him to sign one would be awesome. Totally gonna get him to sign CUBE too (not Cube 2, that was not a good movie)!

Comment

And another movie no one in Europe will get to see *sigh* - or better: in Germany no one will see that movie...

Comment

Think you be wrong there, check out the Hewletts YouTube channel, he's fully aware of reaching people in places other than the states..

Comment

We got amazone here, too! Even in the rural parts of the Lost World

Comment

Any word when it might be release in the US?

Comment

Would of thought it was out by now, where have you tried?

Comment

I don't think it's got a distributor in the US yet...only place it's out on DVD is the UK.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                                Would of thought it was out by now, where have you tried?
                                I only looked on Amazon and E-bay, you can find it, but the region is wrong so you won't be able to play it on our players...

Comment

Working...
                                X